U.S. Senator Candidate (Trumper) Assaults Man for Wearing a BLM Tshirt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bashar Teg
His squad of violent deranged chimps also assaulted him as a gang. they do get really tough and brave when they're in large groups, don't they?

Who wants to try to defend this? "both sides", "legitimate political discourse", "it was antifa", etc. Also, tell me more about that "freedom of speech" you claim to value so much. j/k it's obvious that our remaining trumpers are still firmly in the closet.

https://www.gvnews.com/news/from-the-editor-what-happened-at-that-gop-gathering-in-green-valley/article_be544a4e-e6a2-11ec-a195-a3a4036d89e9.html

Ue-DMv4dzWI

Blakemore
He brought a terrorist shirt to a peaceful rally. Those people who assaulted him were patriots defending their constitutional rights.

Bashar Teg
laughing out loud

yeah I did neglect to mention that the first assault was committed against their fee-fees. they were the real victims.

Blakemore
And the shirt specifically targets white feelings!

cdtm
Better title: Patriot fights back against terrorism.

Robtard
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
His squad of violent deranged chimps also assaulted him as a gang. they do get really tough and brave when they're in large groups, don't they?

Who wants to try to defend this? "both sides", "legitimate political discourse", "it was antifa", etc. Also, tell me more about that "freedom of speech" you claim to value so much. j/k it's obvious that our remaining trumpers are still firmly in the closet.

https://www.gvnews.com/news/from-the-editor-what-happened-at-that-gop-gathering-in-green-valley/article_be544a4e-e6a2-11ec-a195-a3a4036d89e9.html

Ue-DMv4dzWI

They've been defending and excusing their violence since before Trump took office. Remember back in 2016 when that Trumper sucker punched a Black man who holding up an an anti-Trump sign at a Trump rally? That was perfectly okay to them; Trumpers here defended it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.