Thunderbolts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BruceSkywalker
Looks like a Thunderbolts film is happening....

https://deadline.com/2022/06/marvels-thunderbolts-jake-schreier-1235041619/

Old Man Whirly!
Interesting Bruce!

Patient_Leech
A Marvel movie? Marvel! I know them!!

https://c.tenor.com/2kAO6lk_cbIAAAAd/pointing-leonardo-di-caprio.gif

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Interesting Bruce!

i know.. i would've thought it would be just a disney plus series

Kazenji
No doubt it won't be the exact team line from the original comic series.

riv6672
Originally posted by Kazenji
^^^Yeah;
This might be the one MCU film where the differences from the page to the screen will affect my enjoyment.

T-Bolts was lightning in a bottle (no pun intended). The OG line up, the big reveal etc.

Kazenji
Originally posted by riv6672
^^^Yeah;
This might be the one MCU film where the differences from the page to the screen will affect my enjoyment.

T-Bolts was lightning in a bottle (no pun intended). The OG line up, the big reveal etc.

Probably make it Marvel's Suicide Squad, Which it kinda was during when the Civil War story happening.

Darth Thor

Probably no Rulk. Maybe Abomination in his place.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Probably no Rulk. Maybe Abomination in his place.

Those two weren't part of the OG lineup

it was Baron Helmut Zemo, Goliath Beetle, Fixer, Moonstone and Screaming Mimi with different identities

i can see Zemo being part of the MCU team since he's already been introduced.

cdtm
Prefer calling her Songbird.

Still want to know why she was able to break the Moonstones though, they contain cosmic energy and she breaks them with mere a mere Canary Cry?

roughrider
The lineup of MCU characters that are currently established and could fit into the lineup includes Helmut Zemo, Abomination, Yelena Belova, U.S. Agent, Ghost and maybe Vulture.

Kazenji
Been reading that they're thinking of getting Harrison Ford for the role of Thunderbolt Ross, Since William Hurt is no longer around.

Old Man Whirly!
Been reading that they're thinking of getting Harrison Ford for the role of Thunderbolt Ross, Since William Hurt is no longer around.

Too old

Darth Thor
I can see it.

Robtard

riv6672

Kazenji
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Too old

If you think Ford is too old. Then who would your pick be for Thunderbolt Ross's replacement?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.