Hercules vs Black Adam.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Marvel's Hercules, no flying, lightening attacks for BA, speed is equalized and this is h2h, strength to strength endurance and fighting skill only, who wins?

zopzop
Adam should still win since he's basically Hercules+.

Stoic

Sin I AM
Originally posted by zopzop
Adam should still win since he's basically Hercules+.

Is Adam stronger than DC Hercules?

lawest9
The way that I've understood the strength charts is that if a character is listed as an class 100 that does not at all means that his strength level is limited at 100tons only, but the class listings is for comparable against other characters only and not to be taken literally, for a time for example the Thing was listed as class85 but we seen him lift weights many times beyond 85tons and as the case with many other characters, not surprising that Parker can actually lift well above 10tons.

lawest9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Is Adam stronger than DC Hercules? Don't know but you can use Superman as a measuring stick against both.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by lawest9
Don't know but you can use Superman as a measuring stick against both.

That's not what I'm asking. Is Black Adam's strength considered equal to or greater than DC Hercules strength?

lawest9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
That's not what I'm asking. Is Black Adam's strength considered equal to or greater than DC Hercules strength? I understand what you are asking but again the best way to measure that are their battles against Superman, one could considered that Herc knocked Clark into a building while Herc was said to be at only half strength while a half powered BA is not likely going to do that to Supes.

DarkSaint85
I would say equal, based purely on statements. BA = Cap Marvel = Strength of Hercules.

He can then amp this with the Power of Aton, so should then be stronger overall. But just strength, he should be the same.

lawest9
Also they both fought WW so you can do a take away from there.

Sin I AM
I understand what you are asking but again the best way to measure that are their battles against Superman, one could considered that Herc knocked Clark into a building while Herc was said to be at only half strength while a half powered BA is not likely going to do that to Supes.

Superman is a terrible measuring stick. He allows stuff like that to happen Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I would say equal, based purely on statements. BA = Cap Marvel = Strength of Hercules.

He can then amp this with the Power of Aton, so should then be stronger overall. But just strength, he should be the same.

Yea and I was thinking force multipliers due to speed

DarkSaint85
Plus Wisdom should also help punch/lift with perfect technique.

They should do so much more than just make him a magical Superman.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Plus Wisdom should also help punch/lift with perfect technique.

They should do so much more than just make him a magical Superman.

Exactly. Wasted potential

light889
Also they both fought WW so you can do a take away from there.

Marvel Hercules is stronger than DC Hercules based on feats. DC Hercules has been shown to be weaker than Superman and Wonder Woman too. And in WW's case. Being stronger than Hercules has been part of her intro since 1942. Stronger than Hercules, faster than Hermes remember? She has beat DC Hercules in strength when they faced each other in Golden Age, Bronze Age, Post Crisis. Now that i think about it. She also fought and beat Marvel Hercules in that Jla/Avengers Crossover. Black Adam should be stronger than DC Hercules. He should be closer to an equal to Superman in (Post Crisis at least) than most other DC heroes. Or am i missing info about DC Hercules? Still i think BA wins this match

lawest9
Marvel Hercules was also restraining WW in their 2nd round match as well while taking blasts from Wasp and Yellowjacket, but I understand that what she did to him was far more impressive than what he did to her.

light889
Marvel Hercules was also restraining WW in their 2nd round match as well while taking blasts from Wasp and Yellowjacket, but I understand that what she did to him was far more impressive than what he did to her.

But that was only because he attacked her by sureprised when she was fighting Wonder Man. There were 3 other characters that also started attacking her when Hercules attacked her by surprise in that moment.

lawest9
Like I said Yellow Jacket and Wasp, Pym even went giant size and punched her and they still couldn't take her down.

zopzop
Marvel Hercules was also restraining WW in their 2nd round match as well while taking blasts from Wasp and Yellowjacket, but I understand that what she did to him was far more impressive than what he did to her. Originally posted by light889
But that was only because he attacked her by sureprised when she was fighting Wonder Man. There were 3 other characters that also started attacking her when Hercules attacked her by surprise in that moment.
Supposedly, there's context to that Hercules vs Wonder Woman fight. A few years ago, Rage posted scans showing Hercules wasn't at full power when that fight went down.

abhilegend
Originally posted by zopzop
Supposedly, there's context to that Hercules vs Wonder Woman fight. A few years ago, Rage posted scans showing Hercules wasn't at full power when that fight went down.
Nah, Hercules straight up said in Thor annual 2001 that his strength was as great as ever and only his immortality was stripped from him.

https://i.postimg.cc/WhVH3MZ0/image.jpg

That's a retcon to the Avengers comic where he said his strength was halved.

zopzop
Originally posted by abhilegend
Nah, Hercules straight up said in Thor annual 2001 that his strength was as great as ever and only his immortality was stripped from him.

https://i.postimg.cc/WhVH3MZ0/image.jpg

That's a retcon to the Avengers comic where he said his strength was halved.
thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.