Darkness Falls!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kes

Metroplex
Well it came out in Canada a while ago and is out on DVD. I saw a bit of it and it looks scary.

Kes
Thanks.It's only comming out now! I live in a really lame country! stick out tongue

LilySatine
I saw it yesterday on PayPerView, and it was indeed scary!!
But yes, it's worth the money. smile

BackFire349
pure garbage. waste of time and money.

Kes
LOL BF you only like zombie movies!stick out tongue

Darth Vicious
I actually bought the DVD and its pretty good, it has its scary moments

BackFire349
no it was just bad. generic new age horror movie.

BABOON
Darkness Falls=pure crap!

chico23
I eventually have to see it for myself but I usually agree with backfire when it comes to horror. Guess we have the same taste in that genre.

BackFire349
everyone i know who's seen darkness falls agrees its horrid.

Cloaked
I just rented Darkness Falls this weekend on DVD. I gotta say, I was expecting your usual stupid, predictable horror crap. But, I actually enjoyed it more than I thought I would. Not to the extent that I wanna go out and buy it for myself, but I enjoyed watching it when I did. I was just in the mood for a dark, scary movie. It serves its purpose, but Backfire's comments are certainly justified. The horror genre has been shot to SH -- err -- CA-CA!

Kes
lol big grin

ObieTrice 26
Darkness Falls sucs ass.This movie wasnt even scary, and the Ring was better.It was a waste of a good idea 2 which makes it even worse

BackFire349
i totally agree. the idea was very promising, and since it involved something killin people in the dark (im actually scared of the dark a bit) i thought it would kinda freak me out. it was totally boring.

Senor_Pessoba
bad movie i says...wouldnt mind seeing 28 days later though...that looks like it could be good

BackFire349
cant wait for that one.

Senor_Pessoba
yeah..specially cause it is from the director of Trainspotting, which is a great movie...itll be good

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.