Can superman get 1/10 from silver surfer?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
We know surfer can beat Superman

He can transmute rocks into kryptonites

He can turn the sun red

He can alter Kryptonian genes render supes powerless

He can create black hole in superman brain

he is too versatile

But does Superman have a punchers chance

Stoic

lawest9
Well said Stoic.

h1a8
Originally posted by MrMind
We know surfer can beat Superman

He can transmute rocks into kryptonites

He can turn the sun red

He can alter Kryptonian genes render supes powerless

He can create black hole in superman brain

he is too versatile

But does Superman have a punchers chance

Well Superman could do the metroman thing to Surfer and hit Surfer so hard that he koes him.
Does Surfer have a punches chance?

carver9
Can't wait to see people post Superman can not be hurt by kryptonite that isn't true kryptonite so that I can search and post something proving them wrong.

Delta1938

lawest9
Originally posted by Delta1938
Actually, he's resisted this sort of thing before when an amped Ultraman couldn't.

Fail as usual for multiple reasons. Also, ever going to answer my question? Forget it Delta, you're talking to one of the biggest Hulk/Marvel fanboys on the forum, he'll tell you that the Fantastic Four's elderly mail man can take out DC'S the Presence all by himself.

Sin I AM
You all don't get tired of trolling each other?

lawest9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
You all don't get tired of trolling each other? For some that would be taking the joy out of life not to mention this forum. laughing out loud

abhilegend
Can Surfer take 1/10 from Superman? Unlikely

lawest9
Originally posted by abhilegend
Can Surfer take 1/10 from Superman? Unlikely THAT........should be the question.

abhilegend
Originally posted by lawest9
THAT........should be the question.
Its not just my opinion. Dan Jurgens straight up said that when Superman was at his weakest.

https://i.imgur.com/cQbWxBZ.jpg

Stoic

Juntai

Bentley
Does Silver Surfer deserve to be the Herald of Kal-El? Is he able to properly replace Krypto?

lawest9
Originally posted by Bentley
Does Silver Surfer deserve to be the Herald of Kal-El? Is he able to properly replace Krypto? Nawww.........bow wow's better. 😁😁😁😁😁

Delta1938

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.