Silver Surfer vs Superboy Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
Prime gets to amp himself with sun to make this more fair

I don't wanna accidently create a spite thread

Juntai
😂😂

abhilegend
🙄🙄🙄

lawest9
Originally posted by MrMind
Prime gets to amp himself with sun to make this more fair

I don't wanna accidently create a spite thread 🤪🤪🤪Prime doesn't need any power-ups to take out Surfer.

Delta1938
Originally posted by lawest9
🤪🤪🤪Prime doesn't need any power-ups to take out Surfer.

IIRC there was a banned poster, Bazie something, who thought Surfer would beat Superboy Prime in a slugfest of all things.

lawest9
Originally posted by Delta1938
IIRC there was a banned poster, Bazie something, who thought Surfer would beat Superboy Prime in a slugfest of all things. Haaa........that sounds like a Marvel fanboy crazier than Carver. Lol.

Delta1938
Haaa........that sounds like a Marvel fanboy crazier than Carver. Lol.

Similar to JLB, he claimed he prefers DC but Marvel is more powerful. While showing to not actually know DC. Like JLB claims Superman is his favorite but he knows Superman's limits, then proves he doesn't know a f ucking thing about Superman. Much like how to please a woman.

lawest9
Originally posted by Delta1938
Similar to JLB, he claimed he prefers DC but Marvel is more powerful. While showing to not actually know DC. Like JLB claims Superman is his favorite but he knows Superman's limits, then proves he doesn't know a f ucking thing about Superman. Much like how to please a woman. I'm convinced that JBL doesn't know too much about anything.

Delta1938
I'm convinced that JBL doesn't know too much about anything.

Certainly doesn't know how the comics industry works, otherwise he'd have a more convincing lie about "DC writer friends." Not that I'd believe him, but it would be a less obvious lie instead of him being oblivious to how obvious a lie it is to anyone with a modicum of knowledge about the industry.

carver9
Lmmfao

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.