What is god? Where Did God Come From?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pipepexine12
What is god? Where Did God Come From?

Blakemore
The voltorb is strong on this one

Stealth Moose
I always knew I'd find the answer to this on KMC.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
I always knew I'd find the answer to this on KMC.

God was birthed out of the universe's cosmic vagina... which also happens to be imaginary.

Blakemore
The origin of the universe is unknown to us. That is why we have the James Webb telescope to at least see the ****ing thing.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
God was birthed out of the universe's cosmic vagina... which also happens to be imaginary.

This gives the Cosmic Egg myth a new perspective.

Stoic
God was the beginning. The end too

truejedi
Could he be aliens?

Wonder Man
God is innocence.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by pipepexine12
What is god?

baby don't hurt me
don't hurt me
no more

Stoic

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
baby don't hurt me
don't hurt me
no more

laughing out loud

https://media2.giphy.com/media/zbCoTRx1nC6cw/giphy.gif

Stoic

Stoic
That quote was actually for truejedi.

Jaden_3.0
https://y.yarn.co/18d60200-563d-49fa-a543-57c7c8e78474_text.gif

Stoic
Imagine dying, and finding out that God is as real as the tree that you see every day.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Stoic
Imagine dying, and finding out that God is as real as the tree that you see every day. *laughs in concrete jungle*

Stoic
Poor you then, especially if it's true. There will be no reigning in hell, or parties. None can get into the Father's house without first going to the son. There will be many going to hell pretty weird to see so much that was created, but not be able to come to the realization that someone created it. Evolution has never been proven to be more than racism if we look towards that moron Darwin.

Wonder Man
If you have a mystery the subsequent file is resonant so that rejoicing can be right.

Lord Lucien
Poor you then, especially if it's true. There will be no reigning in hell, or parties. None can get into the Father's house without first going to the son. There will be many going to hell pretty weird to see so much that was created, but not be able to come to the realization that someone created it. Evolution has never been proven to be more than racism if we look towards that moron Darwin. You're a Christian? Yeah, you're pretty much guaranteed to burn in Hell then. God has no forgiveness for your kind.

Stoic
You have no idea what the bible teaches, and have been led astray by the lusts of your flesh, and the false teachings of the world. We are living on borrowed time. Get right with God or perish.

Stoic
Your moniker says it all Lucien.

Lord Lucien
You have no idea what the bible teaches, and have been led astray by the lusts of your flesh, and the false teachings of the world. We are living on borrowed time. Get right with God or perish. Jesus saves. But not people like you. God will send you to the lake of fire unless you begin repenting now.

Stoic
The Bible specifically states that Jesus is God. Get right or perish, because no one can reach the Father without first going through the son. Who beside God can forgive sin? The Bible states that in the begining was the word, and the word was God. The word became flesh and we knew him not. You'd better get right with God and submit before him. You need your stone heart transformed from its current state and take on a heart of flesh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.