'They're maniacs': Former GOP lawmaker unloads on Trump supporters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
While reacting to the death threat sent to Rep. Adam Kinzinger's (R-IL) family, as well as the hostile reception given in Texas to Rep. Dan Crenshaw (R-TX), Rooney did not hold back.

"I've seen these people up close and personal," Rooney said. "After I wrote the op-ed after the election that the Republicans needed to accept the results and move on, I got six death threats and one of them even included my daughter. So these people won't stop at anything. They're maniacs."

Rooney was then asked how representative these fanatical supporters were of the GOP voting base overall.

"I think it's pretty big," he said. "You guys reporting figures in the 50 percent... range that adhere to Trump and deny the election. As long as that persists, the Republican Party of Reagan doesn't exist... This is the party of Trump."

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-supporter-threats-2657533758/?utm_source=123456&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=10679

The former GOP lawmaker was also asked about what it meant to have Trump's grip on the party being seemingly unbreakable.

"It seems to be that there's a base of people that are vocal," he said. "They are fanatics, in my opinion, and fairly lawless, that will do anything to defend Trump and to defend the... chaos that they have justified like January 6."

jaden_2.0
Bunch of degenerates. Imagine playing pretend soldier dress up games then giving shit to a former Navy SEAL who lost an eye fighting the Taliban. These pathetic basement dwellers should end themselves.

Adam_PoE
Crenshaw and Kinzinger are only upset now that the fascists they courted their entire careers have predictably turned on them. They can go **** themselves too.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Crenshaw and Kinzinger are only upset now that the fascists they courted their entire careers have predictably turned on them. They can go **** themselves too.

Robtard

It's always best when the Right eats itself. May it continue all the way to 2024 and beyond.

I'm hoping Trump gets snubbed for the 2024 presidential nomination and runs in his own party, The Super Patriot Party, not knowing he can win, but to continue gifting his cult of their donations.

Robtard
"They are fanatics, in my opinion, and fairly lawless, that will do anything to defend Trump and to defend the... chaos that they have justified like January 6." -Francis Rooney

TBF, he's not wrong there, we saw the cult behavior starting in 2016, we're seeing it still, we saw it first hand with some members here.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Robtard
It's always best when the Right eats itself. May it continue all the way to 2024 and beyond.

I'm hoping Trump gets snubbed for the 2024 presidential nomination and runs in his own party, The Super Patriot Party, not knowing he can win, but to continue gifting his cult of their donations.

I am not sure Trump will run, but he is already organizing his supporters against DeSantis. I think he sees DeSantis as competition, so he wants it to be anyone but him. He wants to be kingmaker, and for the nominee to be someone he appoints.

Robtard
I am not sure Trump will run, but he is already organizing his supporters against DeSantis. I think he sees DeSantis as competition, so he wants it to be anyone but him. He wants to be kingmaker, and for the nominee to be someone he appoints.

Oh? That's awesome, DeSantis is a true turd.

If he doesn't run, do you think his cult will ever question why they've funneled millions and millions into his "Save America" 2024 reelection campaign?

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Robtard
Oh? That's awesome, DeSantis is a true turd.

If he doesn't run, do you think his cult will ever question why they've funneled millions and millions into his "Save America" 2024 reelection campaign?

No. It was proven in court that Bannon defrauded them out of money to privately build the border wall, and they just ate shit and loved it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.