Old man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Metroplex
Im not sure if this was discussed in another forum, but in the Game Enter the MAtrix, Niobe meets an old man that tells her that the last Zion lasted 72 hours. Does anyone knows who he is or any idea what his purpose is? In the end of the game, they show some scenes of Revolution and te old man was in it so he will play a part in it.

Sifer
I really have no clue to who he is. I can't seem to figure it out. But he is definately gonna have a part in the 3rd film as he is in both variations of the teaser trailer (the movie & the game have slightly different trailers).

Kes
wanna know something funny?! If you count the time the Agent checks Neo's pulse (1st movie) to the time he takes a breath it's 72seconds...72h! Cool huh?! Coincidence? confused

Metroplex
Hmmm. That may be a coincidence. Did you actually counted the time for that part??

Kes
Somebody did. I founded in several sites with Matrix trivia.smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.