Moon Shadow vs Mindless Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

marcssands14
Fight set in Central Park.

abhilegend
Who

Stoic
Moon Shadow, a character from the children's novel Dragonwings. Moon Shadow, A.K.A. Tyler Marlocke, the protagonist in the comic book series PS238. Moonshadow (comics), a graphic novel by J. M. DeMatteis.

I have never read a comic with this character in it. I googled them.

DarkSaint85
It's Hulk without the Banner influence.

marcssands14
Originally posted by Stoic
Moon Shadow, a character from the children's novel Dragonwings. Moon Shadow, A.K.A. Tyler Marlocke, the protagonist in the comic book series PS238. Moonshadow (comics), a graphic novel by J. M. DeMatteis.

I have never read a comic with this character in it. I googled them.

Lol my fault. Meant Moon Knight

DarkSaint85
Oh, that's much better.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by marcssands14
Lol my fault. Meant Moon Knight

Moon Shadow would wreck Hulk. Moon Knight dies horribly

carver9
No one is beating Hulk at this point tbh. The guy is eye blasting and punching through Celestial armor and shit. Pounding on skyfathers and eye blasting ghost figures; skyfather ghost figures. Tanking attacks equivalent to hundredths of thousands suns exploding.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
No one is beating Hulk at this point tbh. The guy is eye blasting and punching through Celestial armor and shit. Pounding on skyfathers and eye blasting ghost figures; skyfather ghost figures. Tanking attacks equivalent to hundredths of thousands suns exploding.

Plus screams that can be heard for thousands of miles laughing out loud

carver9
Don't do that. I deleted that post. Everything else I said was stated and shown on panel. Hater.

Delta1938
Don't do that. I deleted that post. Everything else I said was stated and shown on panel. Hater.

Given your track record the odds are against you, 99,999,999 to 1.

DarkSaint85

laughing out loud do what?

Delta1938
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
laughing out loud do what?

Call him Derrick?

Sin I AM

Shut up, don't sass me. You know nothing about Hulk

Delta1938
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Shut up, don't sass me. You know nothing about Hulk

TBF, I think he was just masturbating to his Hulk fantasies, not replying to you. After all he did get a really good pair of new tweezers.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Delta1938
TBF, I think he was just masturbating to his Hulk fantasies, not replying to you. After all he did get a really good pair of new tweezers.

😘

marcssands14
Bump. Moon Knight vs Hulk

marcssands14

Double bump . Do you think Mindless Hulk could beat Superman and Goku simultaneously?

Stoic

marcssands14
Bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.