Beyonder replaces SBP in facing Darkest Knight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
beyonder replaces superboy prime in death metal secret origin

can he do better or worse

zopzop
Man, I like SBP but come on. He would do better. Even post retcon he had at least universal level feats (hell, some of his pre retcon feats were still canon to him).

MrMind
Originally posted by zopzop
Man, I like SBP but come on. He would do better. Even post retcon he had at least universal level feats (hell, some of his pre retcon feats were still canon to him).

yeah but DK scales far above post retcon beyonder

zopzop
Originally posted by MrMind
yeah but DK scales far above post retcon beyonder
I understand how powerful DK was but people sleep on post retcon Beyonder. These pre retcon feats are still canon to him : he instantly destroyed a dome that MM had created gathering all the free energy in the multiverse, he erased a concept (Death) across the entire multiverse and no one could undo the damage he caused, his fight with post retcon MM was causing transmultiversal damage, etc...

abhilegend
And he lost to Kubik when he palmed his pocket universe and was about to crush him.

zopzop
Originally posted by abhilegend
And he lost to Kubik when he palmed his pocket universe and was about to crush him.
Kubik is just that good.
https://i.postimg.cc/WpSCPQ9n/5491622-1984810384-29537.jpg
"The resulting reality war would shred the fabric of all existence, extending into infinite dimensions and adjacent universes.:
Cube beings are ridiculously powerful.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.