Race to the moon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Smurph
From a Helicarrier deck floating somewhere over the pacific, these characters take off on a race to the moon.

Sentry
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Silver Surfer
Mjolnir (Thor)
Mjolnir (Jane)
Spectrum
Northstar
Hulk

For the Mjolnirs, their respective wielders are on the moon and call the hammers. No teleportation, pure flight speed. Hope they get there before Thor suffocates.

The Helicarrier is fixed in space for the purpose of takeoff (so Hulk can leap from it, etc).

Who wins? What order?

Bentley
Spite against Sentry, Hellcarriers are a known weakness of his

Parmaniac
I love the Image of everyone taking flight when the bell rings and Hulk just falls off the Helicarrier.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Smurph
From a Helicarrier deck floating somewhere over the pacific, these characters take off on a race to the moon.

Sentry
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Silver Surfer
Mjolnir (Thor)
Mjolnir (Jane)
Spectrum
Northstar
Hulk

For the Mjolnirs, their respective wielders are on the moon and call the hammers. No teleportation, pure flight speed. Hope they get there before Thor suffocates.

The Helicarrier is fixed in space for the purpose of takeoff (so Hulk can leap from it, etc).

Who wins? What order?
Thor conceded recently that Surfer was far faster in flight than he was. Not sure if he has the reaction time to start the flight before Diana reaches the moon though.

qwertyuiop1998
Originally posted by abhilegend
Thor conceded recently that Surfer was far faster in flight than he was. Not sure if he has the reaction time to start the flight before Diana reaches the moon though.
Scans?

zopzop
I say Spectrum. 0 to light speed instantly.

Smurph
Thor conceded recently that Surfer was far faster in flight than he was. Not sure if he has the reaction time to start the flight before Diana reaches the moon though. Does Hulk reach the moon?

Does he beat anybody there?

tkitna
Spectrum
Surfer
Sentry

The rest

abhilegend
Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998
Scans?
Its FF 41 or 42, current series. Originally posted by Smurph
Does Hulk reach the moon?

Does he beat anybody there?
Stay tuned for the next marvelous, well marvel comic to find out, True Believer!!!!!

Smurph

abhilegend
He can gaze into infinity by his gamma eyes.

DarkSaint85
And scream into the vastness of space

MrMind
im on k right now and i read it three times still couldn't figure it out

DarkSaint85
Interesting how the infinitely strong Hulk, can't jump that fast. Does he neglect leg day?

Stoic

Philosophía
Originally posted by Smurph

Sentry
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Silver Surfer
Mjolnir (Thor)
Mjolnir (Jane)
Spectrum
Northstar
Hulk

Who wins? What order? Hmm.

I think of the main variables -- reaction time, flight acceleration and flight top speed -- most of them have one or two but lack another. I think, funnily enough, Martian Manhunter is probably the most balanced.

I'd say Diana/Spectrum/Northstar/J'onn react first , then Sentry, then the rest , then Hulk. I think Spectrum and Surfer have the best acceleration, with Surfer having the better top flight speed, only rivaled by Mjolnir -- but by the time Mjolnir gets going the race will probably be finished. Although there is a very good chance Jane's Mjolnir gets going quickly, too.

I think Spectrum will win the race, followed maybe by J'onn, then Surfer, then Mjolnir . If we increase the distance , Surfer would probably win, followed by Mjolnir, then J'onn.

Hulk is Hulk.

ShadowFyre
Mjolnir has better speed feats than anybody here, it's the reaction time that is the problem.

Smurph

Smurph
Thor conceded recently that Surfer was far faster in flight than he was. Not sure if he has the reaction time to start the flight before Diana reaches the moon though. mmm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.