A really sane Pastor dismantles Christian Nationalism.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
https://www.spokesman.com/stories/2022/jun/27/faith-and-values-a-pastor-looks-at-christian-natio/?amp-content=amp

Really interesting stuff.

Robtard
"I take responsibility for this descriptive recipe: White Christian nationalism begins with a pinch of genuine love of American values, vigorously blends in a yeast born of fears and phobias of too many kinds to count and sprinkles in an unhealthy portion of distorted Christian beliefs and symbols. Then the concoction is dumped into a centrifugal mixer. The mixer then sprays the unholy ingredients outwardly and indiscriminately splatters whoever is in its way." -snip

He's not wrong, it's a shame more Christians are not moderate decent people like him.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
"I take responsibility for this descriptive recipe: White Christian nationalism begins with a pinch of genuine love of American values, vigorously blends in a yeast born of fears and phobias of too many kinds to count and sprinkles in an unhealthy portion of distorted Christian beliefs and symbols. Then the concoction is dumped into a centrifugal mixer. The mixer then sprays the unholy ingredients outwardly and indiscriminately splatters whoever is in its way." -snip

He's not wrong, it's a shame more Christians are not moderate decent people like him. So true, a Christian online friend of mine sent me the article. He is your decent type too and wanted me to see it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.