10 Marvel characters literally runs the gauntlet (durability test)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alex_Ferrana
Synopsis - that event occurs in the prison, where 10 characters was incarcerated after being arrested/captured by villains.

Running the gauntlet is quite literal there. It's a violent form of corporal punishment in which the party judged guilty is forced to run between 2 rows of soldiers/guards, who strike out and attack them with sticks or other weapons (usually batons). Here's more info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Running_the_gauntlet

So, characters:

1) Captain America.

2) Black Widow.

3) Shang Chi.

4) Moon Knight.

5) Punisher.

6) Daredevil.

7) Winter Soldier.

8) Black Panther.

9) Silver Sable.

10) Hawkeye.

Rules:

1. Each character should run the gauntlet and withstood a beating from guards. Guards is dressed in a riot gear and armed with batons, stun batons/tazers, pepper sprays or just would kick and punch.

2. All characters is handcuffed behind their back (Winter Soldier's arm is shut down to normal arm mode and he's handcuffed with a heavy-duty handcuffs) and forced to walk through a hallway, where 25 guards stands from each side - left and right. Together it's 50 guards.

3. All characters is unarmed and doean't have their gear. It's all about durability test. Who could withstood that punishment and not fall down or get KO'ed?

Bonus round №1 - "3rd degree interrogation". Character is restrained with handcuffs behind the back and violently interrogated. Guards would beat the character up (including throw him/her into the wall, punch and kick and use the batons, tasers, pepper sprays and rubber bullets for torture) and try to break him/her during that interrogation. Character's goal - withstood the torture and not to break down.

Bonus round 2 - "You dropped the soap!". Character, when handcuffed behind his/her back, is throw into the prsion cell with 4 cellmates. They all are violent thugs and bandits with extensive criminal records and criminal experience, which goal is subdue the character and prison-rape him (because villains, who captured the heroes, ordered them to do that, because they wanna mentally and physicallty break the heroes). Character's goal - don't let that thugs do that, so he/she is forced to fight back when handcuffed behind the back. Fight to KO, death or incapacitation, guards won't interefere.

DarkSaint85
They all pass

Alex_Ferrana
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
They all pass

Sounds plausible, but I think Hawkeye and Punisher are the weakest here. Mostly because of the fact that they aren't enhanced or something.

Still, likely all of them would withtood it.

DarkSaint85
You crazy...Punisher has one of the best chances here

StiltmanFTW
True, for Frank, prison is like an amusement park.

His damage soak and pain tolerance are off the charts, too.

Alex_Ferrana
You crazy...Punisher has one of the best chances here

Well, I remember how he was in Ryker Island prison and humiliated Jigsaw in his own block, even broke free from a hold of 2 muscular thugs after a mob of them attacked him and beaten him. Frank still recovered and wrecked them.

And once Frank defeated 4 guards with batons while unarmed (though he wasn't handcuffed and atttacked them by surprise, but still). And also, when he was in handcuffs behind his back, he took down 4 armed cops and escaped from an police aircraft in mid-flight, jumping into the water and performing a flip in mid-air in order to pose his handcuffed hands forward, not behind his back. Very good agility feat for Frank, which he isn't shows that often.

I'm actually a fan of Punisher, and he can definitely withstood a lot of abuse. But he still isn't immune to KO or being too exhausted for constant beating.

DarkSaint85
Never said he was.

Alex_Ferrana
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
True, for Frank, prison is like an amusement park.

His damage soak and pain tolerance are off the charts, too.

Just recalling his Ryker Island prison adventures. Rorschach from "Watchmen" can eat his heart out with his infamous: "I'm not locked in here with you. You're locked in here with *ME*!" line. cool

Alex_Ferrana
Never said he was.

Okay. I'll take my words back. Frank is probably one of the best characters to survive that event.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.