Jordan Peterson banned from Twitter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
Peterson misunderstanding Elliot Page to get back in the news and Stoke the culture war.

Robtard
There's been 'RrrReeeeeeeee-eeeeeeeeee' because Elliott Pages' character came out as a transman in season 3 of The Umbrella Academy. Jordan's being the edgelord attention whore he is.

The change didn't really affect the character's story arc much or the overall story aside from a name and pronoun change. Vanya became Viktor and "she" became "he". But you know how they are.

Remember when the mentalists Jordan Peterson and Joe Rogan came to the epiphany that "Black people" don't really exist. Robtard remembers.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
There's been 'RrrReeeeeeeee-eeeeeeeeee' because Elliott Pages' character came out as a transman in season 3 of The Umbrella Academy. Jordan's being the edgelord attention whore he is.

The change didn't really affect the character's story arc much or the overall story aside from a name and pronoun change. Vanya became Viktor and "she" became "he". But you know how they are.

Remember when the mentalists Jordan Peterson and Joe Rogan came to the epiphany that "Black people" don't really exist. Robtard remembers. Yeah, Peterson wants to stay relevant.

Season 3 is excellent btw.

Blakemore

Remember when the mentalists Jordan Peterson and Joe Rogan came to the epiphany that "Black people" don't really exist. Robtard remembers. Show me. laughing out loud

Robtard
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Yeah, Peterson wants to stay relevant.

Season 3 is excellent btw.

'Muh pronouns!!!1!" -J Peterson

Just finished it, I liked it, not great imo. Sloane Hargreeves though, oh me, oh my.

Old Man Whirly!
'Muh pronouns!!!1!" -J Peterson

Just finished it, I liked it, not great imo. Sloane Hargreeves though, oh me, oh my. it semi adapts Hotel Oblivion. Yeah, Sloane was fit, my fave character is Klaus, superb acting. I enjoyed the existential dread inducing psykromium cube of unknown origin that was Christopher very much too.

Patient_Leech
So was he really banned from Twitter?

For what exactly? Ranting about trans or something?

Ugh, if he was really banned it means we'll have to hear endless bitching and moaning from his followers claiming cancellation.

Robtard
it semi adapts Hotel Oblivion. Yeah, Sloane was fit, my fave character is Klaus, superb acting. I enjoyed the existential dread inducing psykromium cube of unknown origin that was Christopher very much too.

Klaus is my favorite too.

Sloane though. MMmmmmmmMMmm.

Robtard
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
So was he really banned from Twitter?

For what exactly? Ranting about trans or something?

Ugh, if he was really banned it means we'll have to hear endless bitching and moaning from his followers claiming cancellation.

He was ranting about trans people again, it's an easy target that gets his brainlet followers into a froth. This time specifically calling Elliott Page "Ellen" and referring to him as a "she".

The Rightist do not get to cry about cancel culture as they swim in that pool just the same. Cancelling Kathy Griffin for a poor-taste joke about Trump, cancelling plastic potato toys, holiday coffee cups etc. etc. etc.

BackFire
Remember when this dipshit was relevant?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by BackFire
Remember when this dipshit was relevant? laughcry Not really... and I suspect you don't either BF.

Robtard
2017 does seem like an age ago with all that's happened.

Old Man Whirly!
2017 does seem like an age ago with all that's happened. Was he even relevant then to anyone but Incels hmmm

Bashar Teg
Was he even relevant then to anyone but Incels hmmm

he's also relevant and useful for people who want to control and mobilize incels, as was the case with trump supporters, redhat politicians, forum mommies, etc

BackFire

Blakemore
He was ranting about trans people again, it's an easy target that gets his brainlet followers into a froth. This time specifically calling Elliott Page "Ellen" and referring to him as a "she".

The Rightist do not get to cry about cancel culture as they swim in that pool just the same. Cancelling Kathy Griffin for a poor-taste joke about Trump, cancelling plastic potato toys, holiday coffee cups etc. etc. etc. I didn't know Ellen Page transitioned. She doesn't look that different. A short haircut and a more masculine jawline, I guess. srug

Sorry, he.

Old Man Whirly!

Old Man Whirly!

-Pr-
Peterson misunderstanding Elliot Page to get back in the news and Stoke the culture war.

I don't think it was misunderstanding as much as just being a ****.

Blakemore
Originally posted by -Pr-
I don't think it was misunderstanding as much as just being a ****. That's sort of the tactics now.

80-90% of people agree with most of the things these people say or simply don't care enough to tweet about it, so they have to offend someone and then blame the victim to get attention.

Trans is the trend now, I guess. Ironically, people who don't go with trans are now the uncool kids. Straights are boring conservatives, homos are still homos (What, you're not pan/bi? Oh, you're asexual. That's so brave of you.) I kid. I'm sure it's not really like that. But anyone who is an ass hole just for the sake of it is never cool.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by -Pr-
I don't think it was misunderstanding as much as just being a ****. Absolutely thumb up

Robtard
Originally posted by Blakemore
I didn't know Ellen Page transitioned. She doesn't look that different. A short haircut and a more masculine jawline, I guess. srug

Sorry, he.

Um...

https://i.imgur.com/ZKsEevx.png

Blakemore
Well, I only saw the faces.

Old Man Whirly!
Um...

https://i.imgur.com/ZKsEevx.png Ellen was fit as.

Blakemore
Ellen was fit as. She was.

Blakemore
Also, I'd just like to point out those pecs don't look like pecs at all, I can see the scars and the waist looks like it was buffed up with abdominal muscles.

Adam_PoE
Of course you can see his scars, he just healed from surgery in that picture. His muscles look normal for someone his size.

Bashar Teg
Blake just needs to shit all over every trans person because he was abused by one, so now they all must pay

Blakemore
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
Blake just needs to shit all over every trans person because he was abused by one, so now they all must pay I was?

Blakemore
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Of course you can see his scars, he just healed from surgery in that picture. His muscles look normal for someone his size. The waist line has clearly been buffed up to reduce the waist to hip ratio.

Old Man Whirly!

Remember when the mentalists Jordan Peterson and Joe Rogan came to the epiphany that "Black people" don't really exist. Robtard remembers. just looked this Peterson Rogan thing up... they are both ridiculous.

Blakemore
just looked this Peterson Rogan thing up... they are both ridiculous. Yes they are.

Old Man Whirly!
Jordan Peterson, the facts!

https://youtu.be/hSNWkRw53Jo

A flim flam man.

Robtard
These people sure do love their flim flam men

Old Man Whirly!
These people sure do love their flim flam men they do, they do indeed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.