Elektra vs Kingpin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Philosophía
New York streets.

Who wins?

Alex_Ferrana
Kingpin would squash her.

Smurph
Elektra

StiltmanFTW
It's a shame this fight has never (?) happened.

Alex_Ferrana
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
It's a shame this fight has never (?) happened.

Would be awesome to see. Brute force and sheer mass/strength vs agility, skills and speed.

leonidas
cool thread and stilt's right, hard to believe it hasn't happened. given what fisk has done to most in that same tier at one time or other, i think i'd lean his way for a majority, assuming she has just her normal gear. the dialogue alone would make this fight worth seeing lol

Smurph
Nah, Elektra

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by leonidas
cool thread and stilt's right, hard to believe it hasn't happened. given what fisk has done to most in that same tier at one time or other, i think i'd lean his way for a majority, assuming she has just her normal gear. the dialogue alone would make this fight worth seeing lol

thumb up

Oh, they do interact and talk with each other from time to time. But that's it.

Wonder Man

Philosophía
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
It's a shame this fight has never (?) happened. Yeah, I was trying to remember if they did when I made the thread since it really seems weird.

How exploitable do you think Kingpin's head damage soak is, with weapons? Because his body is, well, yeah.

Smurph

Alex_Ferrana

ODG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.