Who's the fastest outside of the Flashes?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Superman ( post crisis )
Silver Surfer
Thor
Gladiator
GL ( Hal )
Sentry
Carol Danvers
Captain Marvel ( Billy )
Other ?

Flight speed only.

carver9
Gladiator
Silver Surfer
Superman (current) = Sentry = Captain Marvel
GL

Rest

Alex_Ferrana
Silver Surfer, Superman, Sentry, Gladiator.

Glorificus
Surfer or Gladiator.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Alex_Ferrana
Silver Surfer, Superman, Sentry, Gladiator. Originally posted by Glorificus
Surfer or Gladiator.
Neither of them are as fast as Superman.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
Gladiator
Silver Surfer
GL

Rest
LMAO, stay idiotic carter.

h1a8
Gladiator
Silver Surfer
GL

Rest
By you posting implies you know all their best feats right?
Carver, what are Superman's fastest feats?
What are Sentry's?
What are Captain Marvel's?

steverules_2

Old Man Whirly!
Superman has the best and most speed feats apart from flashes. Mr Majestic is faster than most of those mentioned.

MrMind
surfer and superman, superman has better feats now but 20 years ago it was surfer

-Pr-
Originally posted by lawest9
Superman ( post crisis )
Silver Surfer
Thor
Gladiator
GL ( Hal )
Sentry
Carol Danvers
Captain Marvel ( Billy )
Other ?

Flight speed only.

Superman
Everyone else

beatboks
Superman is faster than Jay Garrick who's the slowest of the Flashes. Its literally why Jay "Had to cheat" and steal his speed.

Capt Marvel (Billy) post crisis is down the list a bit. He was shown as an even speed match for WW in war of the gods and Dianna can't catch Jessie Quick whosbslower than Jay.

Surfer, glads and Sentry are all above Billy. Carol is probably not far behind Carol though.

Thor shouldn't make the list at all.

I would however add Max Mercury, lightray and maybe the Ray from DC and Quasar, and a few more Galactus Heralds from Marvel.

MrMind
Originally posted by beatboks
Superman is faster than Jay Garrick who's the slowest of the Flashes. Its literally why Jay "Had to cheat" and steal his speed.

Capt Marvel (Billy) post crisis is down the list a bit. He was shown as an even speed match for WW in war of the gods and Dianna can't catch Jessie Quick whosbslower than Jay.

Surfer, glads and Sentry are all above Billy. Carol is probably not far behind Carol though.

I would however add Max Mercury, lightray and maybe the Ray from DC and Quasar, and a few more Galactus Heralds from Marvel.

where did you get sentry above billy at, sentry has no speed feats worthy of mentioning

abhilegend

Cap was weakened in War of the Gods.

DarkSaint85
Superman ( post crisis )
Silver Surfer
Thor
Gladiator
GL ( Hal )
Sentry
Carol Danvers
Captain Marvel ( Billy )
Other ?

Flight speed only.

Flash can't fly; ergo, even Hawkman is faster in flightspeed.

carthage
Feats for DC characters that Rival Thor struggling to tag Spider-man?

DarkSaint85
Catwoman destroying three Flashes

StiltmanFTW

Stoic

carver9
I disagree with everything you said

StiltmanFTW

Sin I AM
No Monica? Savages

lawest9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
No Monica? Savages I did leave the door open in my op under 'Other'.

h1a8
I disagree with everything you said

You said Sentry can fly faster than Superman.
What's his best feat?
What's Superman's best feat?

Let's be objective and not bias here.

beatboks
Originally posted by abhilegend
Cap was weakened in War of the Gods.

Where was that shown, and why??

Sin I AM
I did leave the door open in my op under 'Other'.

No worries. Monica is only lightspeed. She's not ftl, but she has moved in a time stop but outliers are outliers

abhilegend
Where was that shown, and why??
https://s5d4.turboimg.net/sp/b9dad422f006372f0bdfacaa5f21e945/wotgcmweakness.jpg

Sin I AM
https://s5d4.turboimg.net/sp/b9dad422f006372f0bdfacaa5f21e945/wotgcmweakness.jpg

10 points for Abs with the obscure scan

qwertyuiop1998
Is it me or is the scan blurry?

Anyway, here is the clearer version
https://ibb.co/44tg4Wk

Sin I AM
Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998

Don't be that guy

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998

It's you. All that masturbation.

Stilt can't even see the scan.

beatboks

Thanks, and thanks to qwerty (his scan was easier to make out).

Didn't know that, but it makes sense given wally asked Cap if he had a speed force connection. The same wally that casually ran backwards and outran Dianna without trying. I've always had a problem reconciling the two feats. I see no reason for him to think Danna has such a connection given her comparisons and poor showings vs Jessie Quick.

beatboks
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
It's you. All that masturbation.

Stilt can't even see the scan.

OH SHIT.

Thinking about it now that old wives tale explains my vision issues lately

abhilegend
Thanks, and thanks to qwerty (his scan was easier to make out).

Didn't know that, but it makes sense given wally asked Cap if he had a speed force connection. The same wally that casually ran backwards and outran Dianna without trying. I've always had a problem reconciling the two feats. I see no reason for him to think Danna has such a connection given her comparisons and poor showings vs Jessie Quick.
Ok

lawest9
Ok Isn't JQ the slowest of Flashes?

Enzeru
OVERALL SPEED

Superman
Sentry
Gladiator
Silver Surfer
Thor

TRAVELING SPEED

Sentry
Thor / Gladiator / Superman
Silver Surfer

REACTION TIME

Superman
Gladiator
Silver Surfer
Sentry
Thor

COMBAT / MOVEMENT

Superman
Sentry
Gladiator
Silver Surfer
Thor

All the other characters don't matter, so I didn't even bother listing them.

DarkSaint85
How dare you only put Superman top 3/4 times??!!???

HumbleServant
What are some good sentry speed feats?

-K-M-
The Beaubier twins are faster then light. Their not the fastest, but hey the board has been lacking AF plugs (no stilt not that kind)

Smurph
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Don't be that guy

h1a8
Originally posted by Enzeru
OVERALL SPEED

Superman
Sentry
Gladiator
Silver Surfer
Thor

TRAVELING SPEED

Sentry
Thor / Gladiator / Superman
Silver Surfer

REACTION TIME

Superman
Gladiator
Silver Surfer
Sentry
Thor

COMBAT / MOVEMENT

Superman
Sentry
Gladiator
Silver Surfer
Thor

All the other characters don't matter, so I didn't even bother listing them. Isn't Sentry the slowest in traveling speed? What's his best feat?

beatboks
Isn't JQ the slowest of Flashes?

Yes Jessie is the slowest by a considerable margin. She's the only one who could only go superluminal when basically intensly driven (she was chasing her father's killer).

Her father Johnny is next slowest, he has broken light speed a few times.

Jay can go FTL (in GA and SA often) but in more recent times has to restrain himself due to his age and health (doing it for too long pushes his heart rate up and puts him at risk of another heart attack). When he was going to travel back in time to ancient Egypt he went to say goodbye to his wife first (he didn't expect to survive)

Max Mercury is probably just ahead of him on averages but below him on high showings. having time leapt many times

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by h1a8
Isn't Sentry the slowest in traveling speed? What's his best feat? Sentry's travel ability is weird in the fight with Genis it took him enough time for Genis to get away when he dumped him in a restroom from another dimension. As with all characters, who the fick knows.

ShadowFyre
Sentry never injured Thor with his speed. Disoriented him

h1a8
I'm totally mind boggled that some put Sentry as the fastest when in reality he's the slowest.

No one can even name one of his best traveling feats.

For example, the DC universe is at least 200 trillion light years wide (there is a scan showing Superman being 100 trillion light years away from Earth) and possibly more than 1e20 light years wide if you consider the DC universe expanded to 60 trillion light years the first half second (astronomically more faster than ours) and calculate the rest using the current expansion rate theory.

Using the lowball 100 trillion light year estimate in 60 days then Superman traveled on average 19 million light years per second.

To put this in perspective, galaxies range starting from 3300 light years wide. The milky way (a large galaxy) is about 100,000 light years wide.

So Superman traveled a milky way galaxy distance in 5 milliseconds.

lawest9
Originally posted by h1a8
I'm totally mind boggled that some put Sentry as the fastest when in reality he's the slowest.

No one can even name one of his best traveling feats.

For example, the DC universe is at least 200 trillion light years wide (there is a scan showing Superman being 100 trillion light years away from Earth) and possibly more than 1e20 light years wide if you consider the DC universe expanded to 60 trillion light years the first half second (astronomically more faster than ours) and calculate the rest using the current expansion rate theory.

Using the lowball 100 trillion light year estimate in 60 days then Superman traveled on average 19 million light years per second.

To put this in perspective, galaxies range starting from 3300 light years wide. The milky way (a large galaxy) is about 100,000 light years wide.

So Superman traveled a milky way galaxy distance in 5 milliseconds. Lol.

beatboks
Ok

bugger me drunk, I truly am loosing my mind.
was skimming through some old herochat threads. you and I had this exact conversation in March last year. You posted the same scan in reply to my metioning the War of the gods I had the same reply re wally and speed force comment.

i didn't remember any of it.
I seem to be in a daze a lot lately, my wife and I joke that I'm getting altzimers or dementia. Maybe its not so much of a joke. might need to see a dr about getting it checked out before I cause problems.

-Pr-
was skimming through some old herochat threads. you and I had this exact conversation in March last year. You posted the same scan in reply to my metioning the War of the gods I had the same reply re wally and speed force comment.

I seem to be in a daze a lot lately, my wife and I joke that I'm getting altzimers or dementia. Maybe its not so much of a joke. might need to see a dr about getting it checked out before I cause problems.

Have you had covid? I've heard of "brain fog" being a side-effect.

ODG
Also keep in mind, some people have gotten Covid and not realized it either. So even if you're sure you never got Covid, only certain tests would concretely confirm that.

StiltmanFTW

Here's a good thread for you, then:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t680537.html

MrMind
lmfao

beatboks
Originally posted by -Pr-
Have you had covid? I've heard of "brain fog" being a side-effect.

No not that I'm aware of, though I was off sick with Pneumonia for almost 3 months early last year from mid Jan to pretty much the end of March). I couldn't even go to a doctor to be treated until I'd had my 3rd negative covid test.

For most of that time I was struggling to breath and when I could get to a doctor had about 30% congestion on my lungs. I would cough until I passed out trying to clear it, sleep for a few hours, wake up struggle to breath and repeat.

It got to the point I wanted to be dead just for it to be over if I couldn't get better. Wasn't till I got my 3rd script of antibiotics (stronger than the first 2 but still also taking the second) that I started to improve.

-Pr-
No not that I'm aware of, though I was off sick with Pneumonia for almost 3 months early last year from mid Jan to pretty much the end of March). I couldn't even go to a doctor to be treated until I'd had my 3rd negative covid test.

For most of that time I was struggling to breath and when I could get to a doctor had about 30% congestion on my lungs. I would cough until I passed out trying to clear it, sleep for a few hours, wake up struggle to breath and repeat.

It got to the point I wanted to be dead just for it to be over if I couldn't get better. Wasn't till I got my 3rd script of antibiotics (stronger than the first 2 but still also taking the second) that I started to improve.

Damn, Dude. I'm glad you got better at least.

lawest9
Lord yes, and hope that you remain healthy.

lawest9

It got to the point I wanted to be dead just for it to be over if I couldn't get better. Wasn't till I got my 3rd script of antibiotics (stronger than the first 2 but still also taking the second) that I started to improve. I've suffered through something somewhat similar to that over a year ago but all of my covid tests came back negative.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by -Pr-
Have you had covid? I've heard of "brain fog" being a side-effect. I've had Covid twice Pr and I have serious brain fog.

Juntai

Philosophía
I would cough until I passed out trying to clear it, sleep for a few hours, wake up struggle to breath and repeat. Tell me you at least tried to jerk off and high fived David Carradine for the brief moments you met him.

On a serious note, that is terrifying. Depriving the brain of oxygen for prolonged periods of times can lead to some really bad things, you should get extensive checks.

Parmaniac
"Depriving the brain of oxygen for prolonged periods of times can lead to some really bad things"

Hulk is Hulk

lawest9
Many people posting here have brain fog without ANY illnesses.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.