Wolverine vs. Constrictor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
big grin Showdown.

StiltmanFTW

Wolverine did this to Omega Red:

https://i.ibb.co/K59V5hQ/RCO021-1651725316.jpg

Some z-list chump such as Constrictor doesn't have a chance, even if you give him his adamantium back.

Classic NES
^Wolverine can break adamantium?

StiltmanFTW
Of course he can't, but he wouldn't need to.

Alex_Ferrana
Logan slice 'n dice Constrictor. Sabretooth without adamantium has humiliated that z-lister with ease, taking his electric zaps with a smile and ripping off his coils out of the sockets.

Alex_Ferrana
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Wolverine did this to Omega Red:

https://i.ibb.co/K59V5hQ/RCO021-1651725316.jpg

Some z-list chump such as Constrictor doesn't have a chance, even if you give him his adamantium back.

A lot of people would love to argue like "Constrictor has one-shotted Iron Fist and gave Hulk troubles, and Wolverine with his adamatium skeletoon is weak to electicity, so Constrictor fries him alive". Lol. big grin

StiltmanFTW
Don't get me wrong, Con is far from featless (for a z-lister).

But at best, that allows us to rate him above the modern Whiplash guy (Vanko)... and maybe other Whiplashes, too.

When it comes to villains with tentacle-like weapons, Red and Ock are both far more dangerous than most of the rest.

Alex_Ferrana
Don't get me wrong, Con is far from featless (for a z-lister).

But at best, that allows us to rate him above the modern Whiplash guy (Vanko)... and maybe other Whiplashes, too.

When it comes to villains with tentacle-like weapons, Red and Ock are both far more dangerous than most of the rest.

Agreed. Constrictor isn't a complete goofball, but he is still mostly a jobber and Logan honestly should slice and dice him.

StiltmanFTW
Don't think he would even need his claws here, to be honest... laughing out loud

Alex_Ferrana
Don't think he would even need his claws here, to be honest... laughing out loud

Yeah, Logan can KO him without claws.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.