Can homelander beat these MCU guys?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HumbleServant
Can he beat these guys 1 on 1, pure h2h no speed. (Not all together)

Loki
Valkyrie
Thor
Kurse
Hulk

tkitna
Probably beats Loki and Valkyrie, but he isnt beating Thor, Kurse, or Hulk.

KingD19
He probably can't beat Valkyrie after Love & Thunder comes out.

FrothByte
Speed is pretty much his main advantage against these guys. Without it, he's not exactly a highly trained combatant. Considering that all of these guys are bullet proof and superstrong as well, I actually have trouble seeing him beat any of them.

He might be able to squeeze a victory against Loki and Valkyrie through sheer brute strength but I wouldn't bet on it. Those two have thousands of years of fighting experience over him and are both strong enough to hurt Thor.

Old Man Whirly!
Why gimp him with no speed? O.K. the show gimped him that way recently, but hey ho.

riv6672
Originally posted by FrothByte
Speed is pretty much his main advantage against these guys. Without it, he's not exactly a highly trained combatant. Considering that all of these guys are bullet proof and superstrong as well, I actually have trouble seeing him beat any of them.

He might be able to squeeze a victory against Loki and Valkyrie through sheer brute strength but I wouldn't bet on it. Those two have thousands of years of fighting experience over him and are both strong enough to hurt Thor.
^^^Going w. this.

h1a8
What's his best strength feats (striking, lifting, etc)?
What's his best speed and reaction feats?

He definitely loses to Thor and Hulk though

tkitna
Somebody pass H1 the cliff notes about the show please. He wants to comment on something he knows nothing about again.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by tkitna
Somebody pass H1 the cliff notes about the show please. He wants to comment on something he knows nothing about again.

He has spent 17 years on this forum talking about the stuff he never read or watched.

On any other forum, it would be an instant permaban and his IP leaked for us to do as we please.

FrothByte
Originally posted by KingD19
He probably can't beat Valkyrie after Love & Thunder comes out.

I actually think Thor and Valkyrie got a power downgrade in this latest movie.

Or rather, Thor had better hand to hand skills but his lightning powers were very non-impressive.

NemeBro
Homelander going all out would be beaten to death in hand to hand by anyone here. Yes, even Loki.

TheVaultDweller
I haven't seen the latest Thor film, so I don't know what new feats Thor or Valkyrie have. I don't see Homelander beating either Kurse or Hulk though. He could beat variant Loki IMO, who is a weak jobber that struggles even against human-level opponents in melee.

The lack of budget compared to films in The Boys' fight scenes kind of screws them over in versus matches. For example, Stormfront's Amazon Prime character bio states that she is capable of "flinging anything lighter than a 747 out of her path" but you never get that sense from watching her onscreen showings.

h1a8
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He has spent 17 years on this forum talking about the stuff he never read or watched.

On any other forum, it would be an instant permaban and his IP leaked for us to do as we please.
Originally posted by tkitna
Somebody pass H1 the cliff notes about the show please. He wants to comment on something he knows nothing about again. I've seen about 7 episodes or so. So I do know something. From what I've seen he does not have any great strength feats that compares. I could be wrong as to why I asked the question.

h1a8
Originally posted by h1a8
What's his best strength feats (striking, lifting, etc)?
What's his best speed and reaction feats?

He definitely loses to Thor and Hulk though

FrothByte
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
I haven't seen the latest Thor film, so I don't know what new feats Thor or Valkyrie have. I don't see Homelander beating either Kurse or Hulk though. He could beat variant Loki IMO, who is a weak jobber that struggles even against human-level opponents in melee.

The lack of budget compared to films in The Boys' fight scenes kind of screws them over in versus matches. For example, Stormfront's Amazon Prime character bio states that she is capable of "flinging anything lighter than a 747 out of her path" but you never get that sense from watching her onscreen showings.

To be honest, Thor felt like a bit of a jobber in this latest movie as well, though nowhere as bad as TV Loki. Valkyrie wasn't really given much to do, so her best feats were still with Ragnarok and Endgame.

carthage
He gets annihilated every round

playa1258
Homelander gets curbed by everyone on thus list.

Probably puts up the best fight against Hulk due to his current jobber punching bag status.

HumbleServant
Bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.