Homelander vs Superman (READ THE DESCRIPION!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alex_Ferrana
Synopsis - Homelander is sent to kill Superman, but because Vought knows they won't really hurt him in direct fight at all, they decided to make a trap for Superman. And they had a prep for that situation.

Homelander takes Lois Lane, Jimmy Olsen, Lana Lang, Perry White and Clark's Earth parents as a hostages and has a kryptonite, which he sets in the room with hostages.

When Superman arrives, he see that Homenader holds them as a human shield and kryptonite is everywhere, so Superman starts to weaken because of the kryptonite's exposure.

Homelander says him that he has a hostages and he knows everything about Superman and he is here to kill him, then warns him if Clark gets any wrong move - hostages would be incinirated or sliced apart with Homelander's heat vision. Which obviously, Superman can't allow.

So, it's Homelander vs Superman, but now Homelander has a lot of advantages over Superman. Can Clark outwit and defeat Homelander even despite the fact he's in dire straits and weakened by kryptonite, or Homelander would be a winner on this ocassion?

Smurph
What the fanfiction is this

Alex_Ferrana
Originally posted by Smurph
What the fanfiction is this

It's a non-standard battle assumption. In order to give Superman a hard time.

StiltmanFTW
As much as I would love to see Clark dead, I'm quite sure he would "find a way" to win.

Then again, Harley has made a quick work of the Trinity... laughing out loud

steverules_2

Alex_Ferrana
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
As much as I would love to see Clark dead, I'm quite sure he would "find a way" to win.

Then again, Harley has made a quick work of the Trinity... laughing out loud

I remember it. Honestly, it was a hilarious and blatant PIS.

Alex_Ferrana

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.