JL Superman vs. MCU Thor/Jane Thor/Worthy Cap

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
No Snydercut feats
Who wins
Bonus:

Clark fights Party Thor

Impediment

Arachnid1

ShadowFyre
So, I'm a firm backer of speed. Its hard to get around.

That being said, Superman is not particularly smart nor skilled at combat. If he gets hit by Stormbreaker, he's done for. We have seen electricity does effect Clark and will slow him down and that's much weaker electricity than what Thor is putting out by a longshot.

If he tries to do what he did to Steppenwolf to Thor he gets one shot. If he doesent use his speed from the get go he gets slaughtered.

Superstatue force Superman (which we have seen him use twice out of three movies) should win.

Also, both Jane and Thor got an increase in speed though he can still statue them to some degree.

I'm gonna say split, sheer speed is a mfer. Clark's own intelligence and lack of tactics negates a good portion of his speed though. If he tries to use hv he is also going to screw himself as we have seen that he not only has to charge up, he has to remain still while doing so. Leaving him open to multiple attacks and his hv isn't going to kill or even injure Thor without prolonged exposure. Something he does not have time for.

Split 5/5

I am under assumption both Jane and Cap have Thor 1 or A1 level stats.

Darth Thor
Thors pretty fast himself with Stormbreaker. He can bull rush at high speeds at least.

And of course he can spam lightning.

Old Man Whirly!
I honestly see him just tanking Storm breaker. Super isn't a pussy like Thanos and Stormbreaker isn't Kryptonite.

ShadowFyre
Well, you also think Steppenwolf can beat Thanos despite having zero feats to suggest he can even hurt him. He is not tanking Stormbreaker. If Wonder Woman's fearless sword can cut doomsday, then SB will maul him if he tries to tank it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.