Gorr, Thanos, Hela vs. Doomsday, Zod, Steppenwolf

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShadowFyre
Death or incap. Endgame Thanos, Adapted Zod

carthage
Steppenwolf is a non factor

How exactly do they put doomsday down? Maybe Hela pops his head or torso with her raw strength?

Impediment
Hela is the goddess of death and was only defeated by Surtur because Ragnarok began.

Only Odin had the power to defeat and banish her.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by carthage
Steppenwolf is a non factor

How exactly do they put doomsday down? Maybe Hela pops his head or torso with her raw strength?

Cutting off limbs is the only way I see. I don't see a decap with DD size. And DC has the air advantage to make up for Steppenwolf. I should have used Ares maybe.

Old Man Whirly!
I think Steppenwolf takes out Thanos. Z Zod beats Gor, these two fights are over quicky the 3 then smash Hela, Zods speed is the key.

tkitna
Zod beats Gor? I havent seen the newest Thor movie yet, but Gor must be a sissy because Zod has never won a fight. He even got pummeled by Jor-El who was a scientist for cripes sake.

Arachnid1
Zod or Doomsday solo. Lol @ anyone on that list taking on Superman level individuals

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Zod or Doomsday solo. Lol @ anyone on that list taking on Superman level individuals Spot on!Originally posted by tkitna
Zod beats Gor? I havent seen the newest Thor movie yet, but Gor must be a sissy because Zod has never won a fight. He even got pummeled by Jor-El who was a scientist for cripes sake. Gor certainly isn't all that.

Psychotron
Doomsday solos.

carver9
Hela destroys them tbh.

h1a8
Originally posted by carver9
Hela destroys them tbh. She lacks the speed to beat Superman.

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
She lacks the speed to beat Superman.

Where is Superman in this thread?

Darth Thor

laughing out loud

h1a8

Zod = Superman
Math Carv

Darth Thor
Zod = Superman
Math Carv

Funny I recall Zod clearly losing to Supes.

carver9
Zod = Superman
Math Carv

We don't share fts here.

FrothByte
Steppenwolf dies regardless of who he faces against. Zod is strong and fast enough to wreak havoc but he doesn't have Superman's combat speed feats, his speed is mostly limited to bullrushing.

He'll eventually get tagged by of the swords of MCU team and that will be that. Especially if he uses his eyebeams as that leaves him exposed for a few seconds and Gorr's teleportation isn't to be underestimated nor is the speed with which Hela can chuck around those swords and spears, especially when she can shoot them AOE style.

Doomsday lasts longest among the DCEU.

On the MCU side, Thanos dies first. Strong and skilled as he is he's too one dimensional. Zod or Doomsday eventually will take him down, maybe even a lucky shot from Steppenwolf (though Steppenwolf won't be able to take him head on).

I think Gorr is the biggest threat on the MCU side with his teleportation, one-shot-kill sword and his ability to generate black tendrils and call upon shadow monsters. However, he doesn't have Hela's healing factor, so I think Doomsday eventually takes him out.

You're left with Doomsday and Hela, and Hela gets ragdolled a bit here. But I don't see a way for DD to get past her healing, and if WW can cut off DD's hand then I don't see anything to suggest Hela can't cut off his head.

Hela wins this fight for the MCU team.

Psychotron
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Funny I recall Zod clearly losing to Supes.

I recall the fight being pretty even for the most part.

tkitna
Originally posted by Psychotron

The trained leader of the kryptonian military losing to an untrained farm boy isnt a ringing endorsement.

Darth Thor

Until Kal stopped holding back? Sure.

And that on his first day as Superman... And before he displayed any significant speed feats.

h1a8
We don't share fts here. It was a joke.

Anyway, He equaled Superman in speed in MOS. So he's at least as fast as MOS Superman.

h1a8
Originally posted by tkitna
The trained leader of the kryptonian military losing to an untrained farm boy isnt a ringing endorsement. They were not fighting powerless but with powers. And Zod wasnt losing. Neither was doing any damage to the other. They were like indestructible balloons.
Superman only won by plot device, or strict chance. The two could have landed the opposite way where it was Zod who managed to get Superman's neck.

tkitna
They were not fighting powerless but with powers. And Zod wasnt losing. Neither was doing any damage to the other. They were like indestructible balloons.
Superman only won by plot device, or strict chance. The two could have landed the opposite way where it was Zod who managed to get Superman's neck.

And yet Zod lost once again. Zod should be a much more skilled fighter and should have won easily, but he lost because thats what he does. He has never won a fight.

Darth Thor

The plot device was Kal stopped holding back and went for the kill.

Also no massive superspeed displayed at that point by Kal. Faora was the fastest and even she was clearly visible when moving.

FrothByte
They were not fighting powerless but with powers. And Zod wasnt losing. Neither was doing any damage to the other. They were like indestructible balloons.

This was always something that weirded me out with the DCEU movies when it came to their superpowered heroes. Their durability seemed to massively trump their strength, which means they could punch each other numerous times in the face, smash each other around for extended periods, yet don't suffer so much as a bloody lip.

I mean, other superhero movies do it too but not quite to the extent that DC does it.

h1a8
The plot device was Kal stopped holding back and went for the kill.

Also no massive superspeed displayed at that point by Kal. Faora was the fastest and even she was clearly visible when moving. You didn't at all read my post. Zod lost because of pure chance.

Darth Thor
You didn't at all read my post. Zod lost because of pure chance.

Getting overwhelmed isnt pure chance.

Quit talking s*** h1.

Zod also displayed no vast level speed perception.

h1a8
Getting overwhelmed isnt pure chance.

Quit talking s*** h1.

Zod also displayed no vast level speed perception.

Zod was never overwhelmed nor was losing the fight EVER. Yo8 are using words out of context.
He lost due to pure chance on how both fell through the window on the back and forth changing of the advantage.

Of course Zod did. He blocked,caught,etc Superman's attacks. He zipped around buildings at super speed.

Darth Thor
Zod was never overwhelmed nor was losing the fight EVER. Yo8 are using words out of context.
He lost due to pure chance on how both fell through the window on the back and forth changing of the advantage.

Of course Zod did. He blocked,caught,etc Superman's attacks. He zipped around buildings at super speed.

No he lost when Kal decided to go for the kill. The movie made it very clear Kal wasn't going for the kill before that point whilst Zod clearly was the whole time.

Show me the clip showcasing either Zod or Kal's superspeed in MOS.

h1a8
No he lost when Kal decided to go for the kill. The movie made it very clear Kal wasn't going for the kill before that point whilst Zod clearly was the whole time.

Show me the clip showcasing either Zod or Kal's superspeed in MOS. Just youtube Superman vs Zod fight.
I don't see how you don't understand that if Superman wouldn't grabbed Zods neck then he would have never won. That was pure chance. Zod could have easily grabbed Superman's neck in a 50 50 split.

Darth Thor
Just youtube Superman vs Zod fight.
I don't see how you don't understand that if Superman wouldn't grabbed Zods neck then he would have never won. That was pure chance. Zod could have easily grabbed Superman's neck in a 50 50 split.

According to this absurd logic, every MMA fight is a 50/50 split.

Superman won. He killed Zod when he stopped holding back. Zod was clearly not holding back. Deal with it.

I also want speed feats of both Kal and Zos in MOS. Specifically speed perception feats.

carver9
It was a joke.

Anyway, He equaled Superman in speed in MOS. So he's at least as fast as MOS Superman.

Show me his speed fts.

h1a8
Show me his speed fts. Watch the Superman vs Zod fight on YouTube and pick them out. I already listed a few in this thread.

Darth Thor
Watch the Superman vs Zod fight on YouTube and pick them out. I already listed a few in this thread.

So nothing Hela cant react to. Got it thumb up

h1a8
So nothing Hela cant react to. Got it thumb up Hela didn't react to anything that takes less time than to react to those movements.

Remember, reactions is based off TIME, not speed.
Speed gives the time based off distance. Has Hela reacted to in less than 0.2 seconds after it occurred (the limit of a human)?

Darth Thor
Hela didn't react to anything that takes less time than to react to those movements.

Remember, reactions is based off TIME, not speed.
Speed gives the time based off distance. Has Hela reacted to in less than 0.2 seconds after it occurred (the limit of a human)?

She fought off an Asgardian army. Her skill trumps both Kal and Zod. Her reaction time is sufficient to deal with their bull rush tactics.

carver9
Watch the Superman vs Zod fight on YouTube and pick them out. I already listed a few in this thread.

Burden of proof is on you my friend. Show me these speed fts.

FrothByte

It would have been more impressive if both Superman and Zod were able to avoid hitting all those buildings while flying around... but we know that's not the case. MOS is notorious for the amount of destruction Superman and Zod caused while they were fighting.

Majority of their flying was done in straight lines. That isn't exactly a great showcase of superspeed, much in the same way that me and you fighting on a plane traveling at high speeds isn't a showcase of superspeed.

Old Man Whirly!
Doomsday destroys them.

ShadowFyre
Here is my thing about the DC bad guys. Neither zod nor doomsday were able to kill anyone. In fact, they didn't even injure a single person on screen. They didn't even injure anyone. Not. One. Single. Person.

Hela solod an entire army of bullet proof, multi-tonner, Spider-man lite soldiers , with advanced metallurgy who also had advanced alien technology air support.

Steppwnwolf beat up some chicks with bow and arrows and horses and then ran away.

tkitna
Originally posted by ShadowFyre

Hela solod an entire army of bullet proof, multi-tonner, Spider-man lite soldiers , with advanced metallurgy who also had advanced alien technology air support.

A hoard of Valkyries too

h1a8
Burden of proof is on you my friend. Show me these speed fts. You are not interested in knowing the truth. You are clearly arguing from bias. I listed the feats. Just youtube Superman vs Zod and watch the entire fight. You will see multiple times Zod used superspeed. You act if Zod never shown superspeed at least once. If that's the case then either you are trolling or shouldn't be participating in this debate since you don't know super basic info on a character.

h1a8
Originally posted by FrothByte
It would have been more impressive if both Superman and Zod were able to avoid hitting all those buildings while flying around... but we know that's not the case. MOS is notorious for the amount of destruction Superman and Zod caused while they were fighting.

Majority of their flying was done in straight lines. That isn't exactly a great showcase of superspeed, much in the same way that me and you fighting on a plane traveling at high speeds isn't a showcase of superspeed. They were hit into the buildings.
But what does that have to do with the times they zipped around the buildings DBZ style? Or when Zod blitzed Superman (in Faora style)?

Darth Thor
They were hit into the buildings.
But what does that have to do with the times they zipped around the buildings DBZ style? Or when Zod blitzed Superman (in Faora style)?

Zipping around buildings really wasnt that fast. And there was no Faora style blitz. Neither was Faora herself (the fastest character in that film) beyond Helas abilities to react to.

h1a8
Zipping around buildings really wasnt that fast. And there was no Faora style blitz. Neither was Faora herself (the fastest character in that film) beyond Helas abilities to react to.

That's your opinion.
Zod did a single blitz to Kal. Foara did a multiple blitz.

Prove it.
Show me Hela reacting to something in less time it takes Zod to zip or blitz to her from 50ft away.
For example, if Zod blitzed in 0.1 seconds then show an attack that took 0.1 second to reach Hela where Hela reacted to it in time.

Darth Thor
That's your opinion.
Zod did a single blitz to Kal. Foara did a multiple blitz.

Prove it.
Show me Hela reacting to something in less time it takes Zod to zip or blitz to her from 50ft away.
For example, if Zod blitzed in 0.1 seconds then show an attack that took 0.1 second to reach Hela where Hela reacted to it in time.

Show me Zod blitzing someone first Lmao

Helas taken on multiple opponents simultaneously, caught Mjolnir, reacted to machine gun fire, is agile, acrobatic, a more skilled warrior than Thor and has AOE attacks.

So I really dont see how Zod flying sorta fast is an issue.

h1a8
Show me Zod blitzing someone first Lmao

Helas taken on multiple opponents simultaneously, caught Mjolnir, reacted to machine gun fire, is agile, acrobatic, a more skilled warrior than Thor and has AOE attacks.

So I really dont see how Zod flying sorta fast is an issue.

Zod blitzed quickly around the buildings.

Basically Zod can zip and can cover 100ft or more in less than 0.1 of a second.
Show Hela moving and reacting in less than 0.1seconds

Robtard
They all kneel before Zod.

https://c.tenor.com/4kjGBi-K0TMAAAAC/zod-kneel-before-zod.gif

Psychotron
Until Kal stopped holding back? Sure.

And that on his first day as Superman... And before he displayed any significant speed feats.

Clark still hard years of experience with his powers. Zod had a day. And they were 50:50 until they landed back on Earth where Superman got the better position.

I'm not even gonna comment the speed feats nonsense again. Superman's powerset didn't change between MoS and JL. He always had that speed.

Darth Thor
Zod blitzed quickly around the buildings.

Basically Zod can zip and can cover 100ft or more in less than 0.1 of a second.
Show Hela moving and reacting in less than 0.1seconds

What this?

https://youtu.be/06Qm8cKJ-jo

@0:38 - 0:50 ?

Thats 12 seconds. And hes clearly visible.

Here @ 1:56

https://youtu.be/LDWoanqPqIE

Hela reacts to bullets, puts her cloak to protect her before getting hit. And thats while fighting off an army from multiple directions.

Here @ 1:19

https://youtu.be/-k1RUykvzfA

She catches Mjolnir.

Reaction speed more than sufficient to react to Zod attacking.

Clark still hard years of experience with his powers. Zod had a day. And they were 50:50 until they landed back on Earth where Superman got the better position.

I'm not even gonna comment the speed feats nonsense again. Superman's powerset didn't change between MoS and JL. He always had that speed.

Zod also lost to Jor-El.

Kals powers were developing throughout Mos. Theres nothing to suggest he reached his peak in 1 day of beginning his training. But youre welcome to show speed perception feats from either him or Zod.

Heck Zods powers were clearly developing, yet he was able to hit Kal the whole tine

h1a8
What this?

Here @ 1:56

https://youtu.be/LDWoanqPqIE

Hela reacts to bullets, puts her cloak to protect her before getting hit. And thats while fighting off an army from multiple directions.

Here @ 1:19

https://youtu.be/-k1RUykvzfA

She catches Mjolnir.

Reaction speed more than sufficient to react to Zod attacking.

Zod also lost to Jor-El.

Kals powers were developing throughout Mos. Theres nothing to suggest he reached his peak in 1 day of beginning his training. But youre welcome to show speed perception feats from either him or Zod.

Heck Zods powers were clearly developing, yet he was able to hit Kal the whole tine
No look at the quick burst Zod gave. Superman had to zip around the buildings just to try to catch up. Being visible is immaterial. Zod covered more than 100ft in less than 0.1 seconds.

It took Hela close to a second to turn her back. So either it took a second for those so called bullets (I have no idea what they are) to arrive or Hela turned before they were fired. Therefore you failed to show Hela reacting in less than 0.1 seconds. She basically moved with human level speed the entire movie.

NemeBro
Originally posted by NemeBro
https://www.awn.com/vfxworld/making-superman-fly-again-man-steel

"In addition to superhero speed they would throw punches that would minimally break the sound barrier so there would be shock waves. At the same time, they didn't want to lose the force of the punches completely in motion blur (except as a gag with Zod's partner, Faora). They added effects to it by putting mock cones on the forearms, shockwave effects when they hit blows as visual cues."

https://www.artofvfx.com/man-of-steel-guillaume-rocheron-vfx-supervisor-mpc/

Second source no longer exists, but the screencap still does.

https://i.imgur.com/2X88RM0.png

Zod and Clark were trading punches that broke the sound barrier in Man of Steel. Which makes sense, since we know in the film Superman has the reaction-time to maneuver in-between building while flying those speeds without crashing as seen in that very fight.

Zod definitely has super speed in combat.

Darth Thor
No look at the quick burst Zod gave. Superman had to zip around the buildings just to try to catch up. Being visible is immaterial. Zod covered more than 100ft in less than 0.1 seconds.

It took Hela close to a second to turn her back. So either it took a second for those so called bullets (I have no idea what they are) to arrive or Hela turned before they were fired. Therefore you failed to show Hela reacting in less than 0.1 seconds. She basically moved with human level speed the entire movie.

Refer to the time stamp like I have. Which 0.1second are you referring to?

Talking about reaction speed for Hela, not movement speed, she can throw her swords/spikes fast enough once she reacts. That said it definitely didnt take her a whole second to turn her back lol.

h1a8
Refer to the time stamp like I have. Which 0.1second are you referring to?

Talking about reaction speed for Hela, not movement speed, she can throw her swords/spikes fast enough once she reacts. That said it definitely didnt take her a whole second to turn her back lol. It took her 0.5 to 0.8 second to turn (human level speed).
Time it yourself. I stated almost a second.
The scene right before Zod went out of sight. He went roadrunner and zip out the scene.
Then you have the scene Superman weaving (zipping) around buildings chasing Zod. Zod had to be equal or faster because Superman wasn't able to catch up.

But Nemo basically provided proof they were operating at superspeed (supersonic) but allowing the audience to see what they were doing.
Did you read his post?
So no need to discuss this further unless you have a scene where she is operating faster than human movement.

Darth Thor
It took her 0.5 to 0.8 second to turn (human level speed).
Time it yourself. I stated almost a second.
The scene right before Zod went out of sight. He went roadrunner and zip out the scene.
Then you have the scene Superman weaving (zipping) around buildings chasing Zod. Zod had to be equal or faster because Superman wasn't able to catch up.

But Nemo basically provided proof they were operating at superspeed (supersonic) but allowing the audience to see what they were doing.
Did you read his post?
So no need to discuss this further unless you have a scene where she is operating faster than human movement.

Forget Nemo. Give me the time stamps for your argument so we can time Zod on the video. Just like you have done with Hela.

h1a8
Forget Nemo. Give me the time stamps for your argument so we can time Zod on the video. Just like you have done with Hela.

The timestamp where Superman zips around all the buildings trying to catch up to Zod?

Darth Thor
What this?

Psychotron

What do you mean Kal's powers were developing? He had powers since he was a kid. He just didn't know how to use them. Jor-El only taught him to test his limits.

9jaboy
Bump.

Why are some people treating steppenwolf like he's outgunned here. Because Superman treated him like a joke?
Guess what? JL Superman will do the same thing to Gorr, Thanos and Hela.
Steppenwolf is a top tier, and is more than a match for Thanos and Gorr. Zod will murder Gorr. And Zod can also beat Hela.
Doomsday can solo team 1.

riv6672
^^^ laughing

tkitna
Originally posted by 9jaboy
Bump.

Why are some people treating steppenwolf like he's outgunned here. Because Superman treated him like a joke?
Guess what? JL Superman will do the same thing to Gorr, Thanos and Hela.
Steppenwolf is a top tier, and is more than a match for Thanos and Gorr. Zod will murder Gorr. And Zod can also beat Hela.
Doomsday can solo team 1.

laughing

Steppenwolf is a punk. Aquaman was holding his own against him for cripes sake.

And Superman is not treating Hela like he did Steppenwolf. Thats just hysterical.

9jaboy
laughing

And Superman is not treating Hela like he did Steppenwolf. Thats just hysterical.
Why do you say he's a punk though? Laughing proves nothing. Steppenwolf overpowered Arthur in water. And took on him & WW at the same time. Two top tiers mind you.

LoL you're funny. Superman is far faster than Hela and definitely Stronger so yeah he's gonna treat her the same.
How fast is Hela? Even a fodder Asgardian stabbed through her. She's probably a bit faster than Thor or equal. That's too slow. Superman would treat her like a Joke.

9jaboy
Originally posted by riv6672
^^^ laughing
Superman used mostly his Speed on Steppenwolf, Anything to prove Hela can compete with Superman in speed? This is a stomp imo. Feel free to show me the error of my ways smile

tkitna
Why do you say he's a punk though? Laughing proves nothing. Steppenwolf overpowered Arthur in water. And took on him & WW at the same time. Two top tiers mind you.

LoL you're funny. Superman is far faster than Hela and definitely Stronger so yeah he's gonna treat her the same.
How fast is Hela? Even a fodder Asgardian stabbed through her. She's probably a bit faster than Thor or equal. That's too slow. Superman would treat her like a Joke.

Aquaman was holding his own until Steppenwolf got out of dodge. In all fairness, WW should have been able to take him herself. Superman rag dolled him to the point it was comical. Hela would take out Steppenwolf in mere seconds.

Hela punked Thor like he was nothing. The only character that was a threat to her was Surtur. Yes Superman is faster, but is he going to be able to dodge a barrage of mystical swords? I dont think so. Hela would not be the joke you think she is. She was fast enough to take on an entire Asgardian army, plus that healing factor. Not saying Superman cant win, i'm just saying she is going to make him work for it and could win herself. Another factor is, its Zod we're talking about and he's a punk too. Has never won a fight on film.

Arachnid1
Yes Superman is faster, but is he going to be able to dodge a barrage of mystical swords? lol

tkitna
Originally posted by Arachnid1
lol

laughing I guess you think he can.

riv6672

9jaboy
Aquaman was holding his own until Steppenwolf got out of dodge. In all fairness, WW should have been able to take him herself. Superman rag dolled him to the point it was comical. Hela would take out Steppenwolf in mere seconds.

Aquaman couldn't defeat Steppenwolf that's what. Neither could WW. Superman would ragdoll Hela.

Hela punked Thor like he was nothing. The only character that was a threat to her was Surtur. Yes Superman is faster, but is he going to be able to dodge a barrage of mystical swords? I dont think so. Hela would not be the joke you think she is. She was fast enough to take on an entire Asgardian army, plus that healing factor. Not saying Superman cant win, i'm just saying she is going to make him work for it and could win herself. Another factor is, its Zod we're talking about and he's a punk too. Has never won a fight on film.
Wait a minute 😂 Superman statued a bullet timer in WW, and reacted fully to flash , and dodged flash running into him but a barrage of swords that even Thor defended against some of them is going to catch Superman unawares 😂 That's gotta be the best joke I've heard from you this year.

Compared to Superman Hela isn't really a threat period. Taking on fodder Asgardians is not a feat. Thanos beat the same Thor off Screen. Zod hasn't won a fight , but that also won't stop him from oneshotting spiderman that has won many fights. There's no shame in losing to Superman. Hela would too easily.

9jaboy

riv6672

h1a8
laughing

And Superman is not treating Hela like he did Steppenwolf. Thats just hysterical. Aquaman isn't a punk. Look at his strength feats.

Don't confuse 'holding his own' with 'being equals'. Step is significantly above Aquaman as was shown.

Thing can hold his own with Hulk for a little time but Hulk is far above Thing.
So your argument is misleading and full of trickery.

h1a8
Gorr and Step would be a good battle.
Thanos beats Step for sure.
But DD beats Gorr for sure (Thanos and Hela is debatable)

Zod beats Gorr and Thanos for sure (Hela is debatable)

Zod takes Thanos weapon (or Step Axe) and solos the team
stick out tongue

tkitna
Aquaman isn't a punk. Look at his strength feats.

Don't confuse 'holding his own' with 'being equals'. Step is significantly above Aquaman as was shown.

Thing can hold his own with Hulk for a little time but Hulk is far above Thing.
So your argument is misleading and full of trickery.

Thing has beat Hulk before. Your argument is weak.

Steppenwolf is above Aquaman but not significantly. Now saying Hela is significantly above Steppenwolf is more fitting.

tkitna
Gorr and Step would be a good battle.
Thanos beats Step for sure.
But DD beats Gorr for sure (Thanos and Hela is debatable)

Zod beats Gorr and Thanos for sure (Hela is debatable)

Zod takes Thanos weapon (or Step Axe) and solos the team
stick out tongue

Zod gets his neck snapped yet again. He's the worst fighter in this battle.

And its hard to take somebody serious that once thought Helas powers were based on water.

tkitna
Wait a minute 😂 Superman statued a bullet timer in WW, and reacted fully to flash , and dodged flash running into him but a barrage of swords that even Thor defended against some of them is going to catch Superman unawares 😂 That's gotta be the best joke I've heard from you this year.

Some of them is the important part here. Dodging some of them is easy enough, but a wall of them,,,,,no.

h1a8
Zod gets his neck snapped yet again. He's the worst fighter in this battle.

And its hard to take somebody serious that once thought Helas powers were based on water. By who? Zod is much faster than all of these characters and somewhat stronger and more durable.

You didn't address my arguments though. Do you ever debate properly?

The person is irrelevant, the argument is the only thing that matters. Otherwise you are committing an ad hominem fallacy.

h1a8
Thing has beat Hulk before. Your argument is weak.

Steppenwolf is above Aquaman but not significantly. Now saying Hela is significantly above Steppenwolf is more fitting.

By why is Aquaman a punk? Especially with his strength feats?
You are making no sense.
Thing beat the Hulk and so has Cap, Spider-Man, and Colossus and Namor.
Is Hulk a punk?

Your argument is flawed.

You are basically using the lowest showings for one character (Aquaman lasting a little while against someone is never a low showing) against the highest showings of another character. That's a form of trolling.

Robtard
Unless this fight is taking place on Asgard, Hela is not at her full potential, as Odin noted.

She's still powerful, bit her Asgard feats would not necessarily transfer.

tkitna
Originally posted by Robtard
Unless this fight is taking place on Asgard, Hela is not at her full potential, as Odin noted.

She's still powerful, bit her Asgard feats would not necessarily transfer.

Now thats a point thats legit and I didnt take into account admittedly.

tkitna
By why is Aquaman a punk? Especially with his strength feats?
You are making no sense.
Thing beat the Hulk and so has Cap, Spider-Man, and Colossus and Namor.
Is Hulk a punk?

Your argument is flawed.

You are basically using the lowest showings for one character (Aquaman lasting a little while against someone is never a low showing) against the highest showings of another character. That's a form of trolling.

I never said Aquaman is a punk. I said Steppenwolf is because he's easily the lowest character in this battle and the likes of Aquaman has held their own against him.

You gave the comparison of Thing and Hulk in an attempt to give an example of one character being so much more than the other that the one character had no chance of winning when he actually has before. It was a terrible example and comparison.

Your argument is flawed.

tkitna
By who? Zod is much faster than all of these characters and somewhat stronger and more durable.

You didn't address my arguments though. Do you ever debate properly?

The person is irrelevant, the argument is the only thing that matters. Otherwise you are committing an ad hominem fallacy.

Any one of the characters on the board could snap his neck if they got ahold of him. He isnt that durable that his neck couldnt be snapped.

Your opinion of Zod is purely based on assumption. The facts are that he has never won a fight onscreen. Not one. He was bested by a scientist and an untrained farm boy. Even with his powerset, he is the worst combatant on the field.

h1a8
Any one of the characters on the board could snap his neck if they got ahold of him. He isnt that durable that his neck couldnt be snapped.

Your opinion of Zod is purely based on assumption. The facts are that he has never won a fight onscreen. Not one. He was bested by a scientist and an untrained farm boy. Even with his powerset, he is the worst combatant on the field.

So could a human beat Zod? Wth are you talking about?
Cap was untrained and beating soldiers like fodder.

Skill is irrelevant here. Zod is so much faster and stronger. They are not grabbing him. What are you smoking? Even if he allows them to grab him. He would rag doll them like toys.

Yoir imagination has Zod turning his back and allowing them to walk up and grab his neck and attempt to snap it. Lmfao

tkitna
So could a human beat Zod? Wth are you talking about?
Cap was untrained and beating soldiers like fodder.

Skill is irrelevant here. Zod is so much faster and stronger. They are not grabbing him. What are you smoking? Even if he allows them to grab him. He would rag doll them like toys.

Yoir imagination has Zod turning his back and allowing them to walk up and grab his neck and attempt to snap it. Lmfao

None of these characters are human.

Skill is relevant because Zod is an idiot that would definitely melee. You believe he is so much physically superior to the others that it wouldnt matter and thats where your argument fails. Each of them is capable of getting a win against him and yes, they could all snap his neck if they got ahold of him. Sure Zod could win, but its not cut and dry like you want to believe.

h1a8
None of these characters are human.

Skill is relevant because Zod is an idiot that would definitely melee. You believe he is so much physically superior to the others that it wouldnt matter and thats where your argument fails. Each of them is capable of getting a win against him and yes, they could all snap his neck if they got ahold of him. Sure Zod could win, but its not cut and dry like you want to believe. The problem is speed. They are too slow.
If you are significantly faster then skill doesn't matter. Just look at flash (he has basically no fighting skill).
If speed was equalized I would say Hela and Thanos could beat Zod.
Gorr might pull some wins if his sword can cut Zod.

tkitna
The problem is speed. They are too slow.
If you are significantly faster then skill doesn't matter. Just look at flash (he has basically no fighting skill).
If speed was equalized I would say Hela and Thanos could beat Zod.
Gorr might pull some wins if his sword can cut Zod.

Speed is great if you know what to do with it. Flash is fast. Why didnt he take Steppenwolf out himself? Why didnt he just grab the mother box and run with it? This is the point i'm making with Zod. He's an idiot. If I thought for a moment he would use his speed to the best of its ability, we wouldnt be having this conversation. The most likely scenario is that he's coming with fists a flying and eye beams a blazing and that would be his downfall.

Like I said, he should probably win, but chances are he wouldnt. Skill does matter.

Robtard
Not sure Zod's an idiot, but he would definitely take on whichever opponent came his way first H2H, he's a warrior.

tkitna
Originally posted by Robtard
Not sure Zod's an idiot, but he would definitely take on whichever opponent came his way first H2H, he's a warrior.

Yeah idiot was a bit much. I just meant he wouldnt use his abilities to their utmost. Its just not in his character. My whole point is, if he went H2H first, he could be in trouble.

9jaboy
Some of them is the important part here. Dodging some of them is easy enough, but a wall of them,,,,,no. I don't think you read what I wrote, I was referring to Thor defending "some of them" Or are you in any way, comparing Thor to Supes in Speed? That would be crazy. If Thor can block some of hela's attacks, All Hela's attacks would be completely still against Superman , including Thor and the rest of the Asgardians infact . Quicksilver statued Thor lol.

9jaboy
Yeah idiot was a bit much. I just meant he wouldnt use his abilities to their utmost. Its just not in his character. My whole point is, if he went H2H first, he could be in trouble. You're also forgetting that Zod is the only one here that can fly. Zod will beat Hela . How would Hela handle an eye beam from Zod?

tkitna
You're also forgetting that Zod is the only one here that can fly. Zod will beat Hela . How would Hela handle an eye beam from Zod?

I'm not forgetting that. I'm saying its not in his character to stay out of reach.

As for the eye beams, not sure. Heck, she maybe able to handle them just fine. She has an insane healing factor. I'd have to rewatch the movie to see if Thor hit her with anything like his lightning that might be comparable. Its been awhile.

tkitna
I don't think you read what I wrote, I was referring to Thor defending "some of them" Or are you in any way, comparing Thor to Supes in Speed? That would be crazy. If Thor can block some of hela's attacks, All Hela's attacks would be completely still against Superman , including Thor and the rest of the Asgardians infact . Quicksilver statued Thor lol.

Thor blocked the swords when she was only tossing one or two at a time. She is capable of throwing many more at one time. Even Hogun blocked three or so of them when she threw single swords. I'm talking about an entire barrage of them like she threw at the valkyries. I'm assuming your thinking Zod would see them as still objects with his speed and I dont feel that is the case.

kQiNe0poemM

9jaboy
Thor blocked the swords when she was only tossing one or two at a time. She is capable of throwing many more at one time. Even Hogun blocked three or so of them when she threw single swords. I'm talking about an entire barrage of them like she threw at the valkyries. I'm assuming your thinking Zod would see them as still objects with his speed and I dont feel that is the case.

kQiNe0poemM
Why would you assume we're talking about Zod, when we're clearly talking about Superman, please keep up. The barrage of Swords that Hela has thrown or will ever throw in her lifetime is a statue to Superman, even wonderwoman would see those coming as the bullets she has defended are far faster than that. Even hogun a fodder blocked some imagine WW who's ridiculously far faster.
The reason we're here, is because you're making fun of steppenwolf because Superman humiliated him. I'm telling you there's no shame in that because he'd do the same to Hela.

carver9
Didn't Thor throw a huge lightning beam on top of Hela and it did nothing? What is Zod eye beam supposed to do.

h1a8
Didn't Thor throw a huge lightning beam on top of Hela and it did nothing? What is Zod eye beam supposed to do.

It incapacitated her for a moment. She recovered though. Also she was in Asgard, which plays a factor in her power.

tkitna
The reason we're here, is because you're making fun of steppenwolf because Superman humiliated him. I'm telling you there's no shame in that because he'd do the same to Hela.

We're here because Steppenwolf would get easily ragdolled by Hela and you dont like it. He is the runt of the litter in this battle.

tkitna
It incapacitated her for a moment. She recovered though. Also she was in Asgard, which plays a factor in her power.

Incapacitated her? It did nothing but knock her down and she immediately got back up.

h1a8
Incapacitated her? It did nothing but knock her down and she immediately got back up. You need to re-watch the movie. She was out of the fight for at least 5 or more seconds. The movie never showed her getting right back up. You are making stuff.

carver9

No it didn't and based off fts, Thor standard lightning>>>>Zod eye beams.

Where was it said Asgard amps her?

tkitna
You need to re-watch the movie. She was out of the fight for at least 5 or more seconds. The movie never showed her getting right back up. You are making stuff.

The movie clip is right here in this very thread. Show me where she was incapacitated at any point.

tkitna
Show me again where she was incapacitated.

ovW5xtzIHGQ

h1a8
Show me again where she was incapacitated.

ovW5xtzIHGQ She recovered idiot.
You can't be that dumb. Unless you are trying to be slick and purposely skip the part where Thor had a whole fight against a bunch of undead beings while she was out of the fight. Count the number of seconds she was gone. Too many seconds means she was out and had to recover.

carver9
I was talking about this showing by the way...

mHaq88BAV4

tkitna
She recovered idiot.
You can't be that dumb. Unless you are trying to be slick and purposely skip the part where Thor had a whole fight against a bunch of undead beings while she was out of the fight. Count the number of seconds she was gone. Too many seconds means she was out and had to recover.

laughing out loud What is your definition of incapacitated?

You mean when it was evident the undead beings werent going to be enough and she finally decided to appear to do it herself?

You need to just stop already.

tkitna
I was talking about this showing by the way...

mHaq88BAV4

Links not working Carv

carver9
-mHaq88BAV4

h1a8
laughing out loud What is your definition of incapacitated?

You mean when it was evident the undead beings werent going to be enough and she finally decided to appear to do it herself?

You need to just stop already. Being out for more than 10 seconds. She could have followed Thor to the bridge. But she was out and had to recover.

tkitna
Being out for more than 10 seconds. She could have followed Thor to the bridge. But she was out and had to recover.

Good lord. She was bfr'd and cant fly. Thats the only reason she wasnt there. Thor himself said he hit her with the biggest lightning bolt he could and it did nothing. You need to stop.

h1a8
Good lord. She was bfr'd and cant fly. Thats the only reason she wasnt there. Thor himself said he hit her with the biggest lightning bolt he could and it did nothing. You need to stop. She was bfred to the ground, not far away lol.

tkitna
She was bfred to the ground, not far away lol.

And she walked to the battlefield from there fresh as a daisy. I dont know what point your trying to make. She wasnt incapacitated, she was just a distance away and got there when she got there. Thor flew there. Hela cant fly.

h1a8
And she walked to the battlefield from there fresh as a daisy. I dont know what point your trying to make. She wasnt incapacitated, she was just a distance away and got there when she got there. Thor flew there. Hela cant fly. She was gone too long to say it had no effect on her. Fresh as a daisy? Duh
She obviously recovered like I said.

Yes it would take her longer than Thor since he flew.

Doesn't matter anyway. I concede. I don't see how this argument was relevant anyway. She has a HF. If she didn't then she would have been dead a long time ago.

tkitna
She was gone too long to say it had no effect on her. Fresh as a daisy? Duh
She obviously recovered like I said.

Yes it would take her longer than Thor since he flew.

Doesn't matter anyway. I concede. I don't see how this argument was relevant anyway. She has a HF. If she didn't then she would have been dead a long time ago.

Check the distance from where she was and to where Thor ended up on the bridge. It wasnt just a hop/skip away.

If Hela didnt have a healing factor, she wouldnt be so careless and reckless when she fought. Take that into consideration.

9jaboy
We're here because Steppenwolf would get easily ragdolled by Hela and you dont like it. He is the runt of the litter in this battle. Actually we're here because Superman will do same to Hela and you don't like it .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.