Pistol (Mini Series)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt13823494/

Based on the memoir of Steve Jones, the legendary Sex Pistols guitarist who helped usher in a punk revolution in Britain.

Watched the first two, pretty good, enough to keep watching.

70s London is portrayed as being very dirty, loads of trash bags and rubbish all over the streets. Friend in the UK told me this is historically accurate, union strikes made a lot of services go unattended.

Old Man Whirly!
Will watch and sounds like where I grew up. laughing out loud

Robtard
I think their studio/home is somewhere in the Soho district, as is the Sex shop where several of theml apparently met?

I googled, the Sex shop was at 430 King's Road, if that means anything to you.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
I think their studio/home is somewhere in the Soho district, as is the Sex shop where several of theml apparently met?

I googled, the Sex shop was at 430 King's Road, if that means anything to you. yeah, sex was in Kings Road. I know the area well. Vivienne Westwood was a huge celeb in her own right. Being a Lewisham/Bromley boy. I am very aware due to documentaries on the Bromley contingent who would go into town and hangout there in Chelsea.

Robtard
It's not a great show, a little too polished to be about the Sex Pistols, imo, but it's good enough to keep watching. It's only 6 hour (or so) long episodes. I've two more to go.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
It's not a great show, a little too polished to be about the Sex Pistols, imo, but it's good enough to keep watching. It's only 6 hour (or so) long episodes. I've two more to go. will watch anyway, I was too young really in 77 to understand punk. Dr Who, Starsky and Hutch, Star Wars, watching Millwall with my Dad and Grandad and my Skateboard were all I really liked.

jaden_2.0
https://www.killermovies.com/forums/f36/t680436.html

*cough.

Robtard
Ah shit. I'll request a merge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.