Kill Thanos contest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Philosophía
The following characters get as much prep as they want and one chance at killing Thanos. But they try to do it faster than their competitors. If they fail at their one chance, they're disqualified.

Who are the fastest to do so and in what order? Does anybody go there and think they've got it but fail?

Contestants are:

Tony Stark
Hank Pym
Reed Richards
Doctor Doom
Bruce Banner

No bfr.

Thanos gets a heads up 1h in advance pertaining to which one of them is coming for him. he gets killed, reality is reset, and the remaining contestants go again in trying to do so.

StiltmanFTW
Does Pym have the access to Pr Particles?

carver9
Tony Stark's have the tools to travel to him much more quickly than the others and he have a weapon that could melt Thanos with a single attack (Celestial armor). He takes this.

Alex_Ferrana
Originally posted by carver9
Tony Stark's have the tools to travel to him much more quickly than the others and he have a weapon that could melt Thanos with a single attack (Celestial armor). He takes this.

And Tony has defeated Thanos with prep before, IIRC. Though it apparently had a lot of context.

Stoic

carver9
The clone never showed anything to be comparable to Galactus in power. Also, how much power was the clone using on Thanos?

Yes we know how much power the Celestial armor was dishing out. Stated on panel to be dishing out power equivalent to a hundred thousand suns exploding.

Thanos was hit by a weakened cube.

Thor is empowered by the most powerful sky Father in marvel on top of the already immense power he have. This is the same guy that was wrecking Knull with just a part of that power. Surprised you're trying to use this version of Thor hurting someone as a low showing, lol

h1a8
WBH might be the fastest

carver9
How does WBH get to Thanos?

Stoic

Stoic

Stoic
Posted to the wrong thread sorry.

lawest9

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Stoic
Posted to the wrong thread sorry.

laughing out loud

Galan007
Reed just grabs the Entropy gun out of his closet and shoots Thanos. thumb up

Diesldude

Senor Cage
Doom or Bruce.

carver9
Originally posted by Galan007
Reed just grabs the Entropy gun out of his closet and shoots Thanos. thumb up

How? How is he getting there?

DarkSaint85
How? How is he getting there?

Read the OP.

carver9
"one of them is coming for him" which means they are not in front of him.

DarkSaint85
"one of them is coming for him" which means they are not in front of him.

Lmao, ok, tell me what you think this thread is about. Tell me your interpretation.

carver9
The contestants start off in New York or wherever their base is at, prep to take out Thanos, find a way to get to him and take him out. Why does he need to be advised 1 hour in advance on who is coming to take him out if the person is standing right there in front of him 🤷🏿‍♂️

DarkSaint85
Wow. You are indeed simple, and truly see things differently from anyone else.

The 1 hour is so Thanos can prep. OP? Is Carv right in his interpretation, and why is he wrong?

Philosophía
This is not a hide and seek contest.

The contestants get to Thanos' known location as soon as each finishes their prep.

Stop being retarded, retard.

DarkSaint85
Doom and Stark do worst, I think. Thanos with his 1 hour of prep, would counter most of their stuff - with their egos not having prepped any counters. They will enter the field with their most powerful armours/spells, and get trashed by something simple.

Reed is next, and it's down to Banner and Pym. Banner because he would just use the Hulk, and Pym because he would actually succeed with some stupid simplistic tactic.

Carvy's right, though, in a race Stark is much faster laughing out loud

carver9
My way is better. Lame thread.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by -Pr-
*****, you didn't even read my post. Don't try weighing in when you have no idea what's even being talked about.

carver9
Why do you quote Pr? Always wanted to understand your reasoning on this. Does his words have more power to you? Guessing you admire him 🤷🏿‍♂️

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by -Pr-
Shut up.

Philosophía
laughing out loud

Stoic
Thanos puts them all in cubes. The Hulk stands the best chance of breaking out just before being mind raped, and translocated to the nearest black hole.

The End.

DarkSaint85
BFR....is off

Stoic

StiltmanFTW
@DS85

Okay, this was hilarious laughing out loud Well done thumb up

Philosophía
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
BFR....is off I read this in Nicholas Cage's voice.

https://c.tenor.com/0mQ5TDO3xq0AAAAM/face-off-nic-cage.gif

DarkSaint85
I love that you got it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.