Wonder Man vs. Fallen One

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
smokin' Who is Superior?

Stoic
There is no Fallen One in comics that present day Simon could defeat. Unless we use Hollywood. The Surfer would beat him too, but not too sure about Galactus first Herald.

zopzop
Like Stoic said, there's more than one Fallen One. If we're talking about Galactus' first herald, Simon dies. If we're talking about the Eternal Fallen One, Simon could win. Marvel really hates the Eternal Fallen One and they've jobbed him out to everyone and their mother.

lawest9
Originally posted by Wonder Man
smokin' Who is Superior? Please specify which 'Fallen One' you are using.........Galactus first herald or the Eternal Gilgamesh.

Wonder Man

Wonder Man
The eternal is the Forgotten One known as Gilgamesh.

Alex_Ferrana
So, which one exactly Fallen One you using in this fight?

lawest9
Originally posted by Wonder Man
The eternal is the Forgotten One known as Gilgamesh. Looking back on it since I last posted, you are right, both MY bad and zopzop's on that one. 👍🏽

lawest9
To answer the threads question Fallen One likely drains the ionic energy from Simon's body leaving him a lifeless husk.

Wonder Man
Wonder Man has a mind that can articulate reason and counter the vile.

Stoic
The question here should be, Which character that is in Simon's weight class that would lose to him? I can't name one character

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.