Re: Mother Talzins powers (see details)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81

Total Warrior
She is one tier below RotS Sid while on dathomir. Off world probably weaker. She could briefly fight off Windu, so she could be anywhere

ozz81
Originally posted by Total Warrior
She is one tier below RotS Sid while on dathomir. Off world probably weaker. She could briefly fight off Windu, so she could be anywhere

honestly it doesnt seem to be: They seem to be equals because in that particular issue in the comic when they start blasting at each other their Force Lightenings are equal distance from each other.. and only when Dooku joins is it pushes her FL back close to her .. but even then both Sids and Dooku couldnt break through her shields : hence thats when Grevious came in and impaled her etc..

Some say she wasnt at peak then ..

Darth Thor
Yeah Palpatine may have had the edge against Talzin on Dathomir (I think the energy clash was slightly closer to her), but it'd be hard to place him a whole tier above her based on that.

And yeah probably closer to Dooku/Windu off world.

Total Warrior

ozz81
^^ Yes it seems brief : but shows a few pages where it seems to be equal distance between then till Dooku joins it etc.. Link below shows incase etc..

https://youtu.be/_PZRRi0Ny7o

Total Warrior
Btw for me on tier below Sidious is like Darth Vader level, so not that muuuch weaker than Sid

AliceKnowles45
At the hour of composing, we are at the lead up to the principal arrival of a significant Star Wars film in decade the beginning of an entirely different age or even idea of the Star Wars name loosening up across a wide range of media however still with the movies at its heart https://www.topessaywriting.org/samples/lord-of-the-flies Top essay writings mission revolves around the students all else being equal paying little attention to where they live or what they read We try to make their life easier by giving them fast and proper help.

Darth Thor

Hermut
It seems to me that it is better to pay to do student papers than to write it yourself. The most important thing is to choose the best service, I was looking for where you can do my homework for me and through reviews chose this service. The essay was handled without any problems, if you are still undecided where the best place to order an essay, then pay attention to this option.

McP
It might be ask as well if Sidious' and Yoda's final part of duel, a lightning sequence wasn't brief? It was, and it was enough for Sidious to be able to gain a tmporary advantage and enough for Yoda to retake it.

In that case it seems to be longer. They starts fighting, Talzin saids somethink, then Sidious, then we see them on equal terms, then we see Dooku getting up and taking his saber, then them fighting as equals again, then Maul who finally supports Talzin with his energy, and the Dooku join the fight and he and Sidious overpowerd Talzin who is forced to use her shield (impressive as hell). I would say, that it was far longer then Sidious vs Yoda (only a final part).

And where to place her... It was said that Dathomir was a "hearth of Mother Talzin's powers" (or something like that?). And that she didin't restoerd her fill powers yet. After taking a Dooku's body and after leaving it under the pression of Sidious FL, she declares that she is "whole" (again, if I'm correct, I don't have a comic at the moment). I would asume, that she was at her 100% at the end. Perhaps she drained a lot of Dooku's energy, idk. So:

100% Talzin on Dathomir, a place declared as her nexus was more or less equal to Sidious. Aside of Dathomir, she could only be his inferior. But how inferior to him she would be? Impossbile to tell for me.

Before being arrsted, Dooku declared to nightbrothers that he will kill them, then Maul and then Talzin. At this point, I guess he and Sidious had that in mind that Dooku will be a bait for Talzin. Was he really meant that he could beat her? And even if, was he right? Hrd to tell. Weakened Dooku was much of a factor at the end of the fight - still, his support gave Sidious far more then Maul's support gave Talzin. Adding her with with Mace... I agree with Thor that she would be somewhere near to Dooku/Mace.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.