How would you vaguely describe your fave movie character as a wanted fugitive ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

marcssands14
Mine fave :An Amnesiac man who revealed international secrets and killed multiple federal agents .Armed and extremely dangerous. Skilled in multiple fighting techniques including Krav Mag. Reward for info:30 mil

riv6672
Off the top of my head (too lazy to Google) my guy could be charged w. statutory rape, reckless endangerment, child endangerment, grave robbing, looting, smuggling, Illegal entry into multiple countries in violation of immigration law, multiple counts of Illegally crossing international borders for financial gain, consorting w. criminals/dissidents/spies, knowingly utilizing falsified military identification, grand theft auto/motorcycle/plane/boat/balloon, and of course murder (easily in the high triple digits).

rudester
I dont know what you are asking but I'll go with--The Shadow, played by Alec Baldwin.

marcssands14
Originally posted by rudester
I dont know what you are asking but I'll go with--The Shadow, played by Alec Baldwin.

Whats so hard to comprehend

marcssands14
Originally posted by riv6672
Off the top of my head (too lazy to Google) my guy could be charged w. statutory rape, reckless endangerment, child endangerment, grave robbing, looting, smuggling, Illegal entry into multiple countries in violation of immigration law, multiple counts of Illegally crossing international borders for financial gain, consorting w. criminals/dissidents/spies, knowingly utilizing falsified military identification, grand theft auto/motorcycle/plane/boat/balloon, and of course murder (easily in the high triple digits).

Your fave sounds like an anti-hero....but statutory rape???

Nuke Nixon
Originally posted by marcssands14

Indiana Jones had fun with Marion Ravenwood when she was 15. The age of consent in Illinois at the time was 16.

rudester
Whats so hard to comprehend

roll eyes (sarcastic)

And

Odd, Nerd, Dork, Bookish, Runaway, Weird, Underage. Who am I? wink

marcssands14
Originally posted by rudester
roll eyes (sarcastic)

And

Odd, Nerd, Dork, Bookish, Runaway, Weird, Underage. Who am I? wink
No idea

marcssands14
Can anyone guess my movie character

riv6672

Hey Indiana Jones met Marion Ravenwood when she was 11, so it coulda been worse. He at least waited till she was 15 before starting the relationship.

relentless1
the guy DRESSED LIKE A BAT 😂😂😂

marcssands14
Originally posted by relentless1
the guy DRESSED LIKE A BAT 😂😂😂
Batman.

marcssands14
Bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.