Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves (2023)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
IiMinixSXII

Tzeentch
Eh.

Darth Thor
Ah looks fun.

Didnt realise Chris Pine has morphed his way into a comedy actor though, but now that I think about it, he always had a bit of that.

Kazenji
I'm looking forward to the movie from what the trailer has shown. Has to be better then what we got back in 2000.

ares834
Sick and tired of all these trailers using classic rocks songs.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by ares834
Sick and tired of all these trailers using classic rocks songs.

And Led Zeppelin again, no less.

It looks like it could be fun, but also looks like a derivative crapfest.

Michelle Rodriguez continues her type casting.

Robtard
Looks nonsense, but it's D&D so I'll be watching this at home.

Robtard
Originally posted by Patient_Leech

Michelle Rodriguez continues her type casting.

They'll probably have her is whatever is the D&D version of a tank top while she makes that stupid face where she looks down but her eyes are up. So tough.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Robtard
Looks nonsense, but it's D&D so I'll be watching this at home.

Looks like it might be fun with friends and alcohol.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Kazenji
I'm looking forward to the movie from what the trailer has shown. Has to be better then what we got back in 2000.
Jeremy Irons at least made that one fun. This one kinda feels like more of the same but with a different cast.

BruceSkywalker
prolly will pass unless it gets recommened

Kazenji
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Jeremy Irons at least made that one fun. .

I suppose....if you were liquored up.

ShadowFyre
Yall are tripping. The vfx looks amazing. This looks tons better than anything Marvel or anyone else is putting out

Kazenji
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Yall are tripping. The vfx looks amazing. This looks tons better than anything Marvel or anyone else is putting out

Its the tone that they're going for with the film that's making people go meh

ffs...have some fun.

Jaden_3.0
So this actually was pretty damn decent. Good characters, good chemistry. Good humour. Well worth a watch. I fully expected Seventh Son levels of terrible but pleasantly surprised.

Kazenji
I've been hearing good things too about this movie

had to be better then the one from 2000 with Jeremy Iron's hamming it up.

playa1258
This film is really good. I enjoyed it as much as JW4

Robtard
Much better than I thought, had a fun ride for most of it. Also the first film where Michelle Rodriguez didn't annoy me.

If you want to see a good/quality film and story, look elsewhere. If you want a cheesy fun fantasy blast, this is it.

riv6672

Estacado
This was pretty good.

The transforming escape scene and the end fight was really cool..

Patient_Leech
Watched this and found it to be almost entirely shit.

I picked it out for bad movie night hoping it would be surprisingly good considering all the good reviews and audience scores, but it was just more fantasy trash as far as I could tell.

"Oh, we're in trouble, so magic thing to help us!"

Ugh.. and the dorky d&d speak. It was brutal. I'm astonished at good reviews, cause it seems for fans only. And it apparently flopped, oddly enough.

4/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.