Who has the better strength feats.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Out of.........
Sentry ( regular )
Blue Marvel
Hercules
Hyperion ( Avengers )
Orion
Wonder Woman
Majestic
Gladiator

Strength feats are determined by lifting, striking, durability, no feats by amped versions.

Classic NES
Diana

lawest9
Originally posted by Classic NES
Diana That's interesting.

Classic NES
Originally posted by lawest9
That's interesting.

What's your vote?

lawest9
Originally posted by Classic NES
What's your vote? I'll let a few others weigh in before casting my own.

StiltmanFTW
You don't have your own opinion, eh? wink

lawest9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
You don't have your own opinion, eh? wink Perhaps, do you have one?

StiltmanFTW
My opinion is that you should start reading comics before you die of old age, bro.

lawest9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
My opinion is that you should start reading comics before you die of old age, bro. My opinion is that you hold your cynicism in check with people so that you'll live TO reach old age buddy, just a little sound advice.

steverules_2
Judge: Have the jury reached a verdict?
Lawest9: Perhaps, do you have one?

carver9
Originally posted by lawest9
My opinion is that you hold your cynicism in check with people so that you'll live TO reach old age buddy, just a little sound advice.

There are a lot of people here that loss this type of self control, so it's pointless giving them this type of guidance tbh because they just don't know how to do it.

lawest9
Originally posted by steverules_2
Judge: Have the jury reached a verdict?
Lawest9: Perhaps, do you have one? Tbh there are several to chose from......Diana towing 1/3 of the earth along with Supes and MM, Hercules bearing the heavens on his shoulders, Gladiator destroying a planet in a few punches, Majestic rearranging an entire solar system bare handed and Hype temporarily separating two earths during a catastrophic universal event, and so?

lawest9
Originally posted by carver9
There are a lot of people here that loss this type of self control, so it's pointless giving them this type of guidance tbh because they just don't know how to do it. Yeap.......you are right.

h1a8
Probably Majestic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.