Can Kang collect these items from DC?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HumbleServant
He can use any means and has 1 month prep to get each item. He has all his resources

Hal Jordans ring
Sinestro's ring
Wonder Woman's lasso
Aquaman's trident
Metrons chair
Superboy Primes suit
Lobo's bike
Superman's key to the fortress of solitude (it weights alot)

StiltmanFTW
"Any means", full resources and a month of prep make it a stomp in his favor.

Of course he can do it. Even without Bentleyforce.

As for the key to the fortress, tech defying gravity is common for someone like Kang... not to mention that DC writers ignore the weight of the key whenever it suits them.

Classic NES
Shouldn't Metatrons chair be the hardest and most illusive item on the list?

Astner
Originally posted by Classic NES
Shouldn't Metatrons chair be the hardest and most illusive item on the list?
Metron's Chair should be tricky since Metron should see it coming.

DarkSaint85
"Hmmm, I desire the experience of having my ride jacked" -Metron, probably.

Bentley
Other than Metron's chair most of these aren't even a challenge. Even Zarrko the Tomorrow Man would get most of these under the conditions listed.

HumbleServant
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
"Any means", full resources and a month of prep make it a stomp in his favor.

Of course he can do it. Even without Bentleyforce.

As for the key to the fortress, tech defying gravity is common for someone like Kang... not to mention that DC writers ignore the weight of the key whenever it suits them. Good post

Parmaniac
Is Prime wearing that suit?

And can Kang use the items he already stole?

HumbleServant
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Is Prime wearing that suit?

And can Kang use the items he already stole? Yes, Prime is wearing the suit and Kang can use the items he already stole.

ShadowFyre
Flash statues time /thread.

Superman Rex Kwan Do sweep kicks the air right in front of him and explodes all of reality.

Either one solos with negative prep.

Galan007
I'm curious about Lobo's Spacehog, actually.

Like yes, I'm sure Kang could collect it under these stips, but could he *keep* it?

DarkSaint85
Maybe if he has a restraining bolt a la Star Wars or something equally sci fi-y. Otherwise, it's like trying to hold on to Mjolnir or something. He'd need to cage it.

Galan007
Yeah, maybe something like that would work... But iirc, his bike has overcome the pull of a black hole, so it'd have to be one hell of a restraining bolt.

Parmaniac
What about stasis?

DarkSaint85
Or a time loop or something like that.

It's that chair that's the issue.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.