Kamen Rider Black Sun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BruceSkywalker
Anyone ever watch any version of this

BruceSkywalker
benn watching variations of this.. some of it real good, some of it real bad

BruceSkywalker
watched first 2 episodes of kamen rider black sun..

like the music score

not enough kamen rider

cdtm
Black wasn't that good, would take a lot to improve it.

W should've been the remake. Or Gaim.

BruceSkywalker
episodes 3 and 4 were decent but 4th episode had a nice kamen rider fight

BruceSkywalker
episode 5 was a good one.. HENSHIN

episode 6 was not bad at all

Robtard
For a second I though this was a show about Mumen Rider and I got excited.

cdtm
He's riffing off Kaman Rider.

You have Super Sentai (Power Rangers in the west) and Kaman Rider. The former is team based spandex wearing heroes with animal motif's, while the latter is generally themed around individuals with insect themes, vegetable motifs, or in the case of GAIM fruit.

I was digging into subs some years back. Tried it all, including an offshoot called Garo (Think The Witcher, but the Garo wears golden lion armor), and an off brand yet awesome Super Sentai clone called Gransazer.

Kaman Rider W and Ooo are awesome, Kabuto is another good one with a Flash like speedster. GAIM was my first though, widely considered one of the best.

Haven't watched them in years though and am out of the loop, I only know you probably want TV-Nihon fan subs instead of Overtime if given the choice.

Look up KRDL if it still exists, it has everything.

BruceSkywalker
finished all 10 episodes..

loved the martial arts action... liked how they transformed

if you like this type of thig i'd recommend

cdtm
Ah, you must be part of the "ostracize cdtm" clique. It doesn't work when the target knows you're trying to get rid of him. I never liked you to begin with.

Anyways because I'm kind, check out Garo. Anime mix of The Witcher and Kamen Rider.

I think Netflix even has an animated show.

Robtard
Still wish that was a show about Mumen Rider

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Robtard
Still wish that was a show about Mumen Rider

im sure someone is thinking about doing it

cdtm
Gonna do a favor;

https://krdl.moe

All the fan subs you could ever want. Including the first Kamen Rider Black.

W and OOO ane GAIM are considered top tier in Kamen Rider quality, and Super Sentai Gokaiger is probably the best Super Sentai show because it's a celebration of all past Super Sentai shows, with many guest appearances. Plus it stars pirates.

Now, a bit of advice, any time you see a choice of fansubbers if OT and TVN are there, go with TVN.

Over time is the group that does things fast, TV Nihon does things right.

In theory, lot of debate on who's actually better, but TVN generally has better production values.

cdtm
Oh, and check out Garo. It's like Japanese Witcher.

BruceSkywalker
i watched all 49 episodes of kamen rider geats..

the good.. the martial arts action and when they transform

the bad.. the acting coulda been better

kamen ridr gotchard first3 episodes have been decent

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.