Silver Surfer runs the DC Space gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
1. Captain Comet
2. Space Ghost
3. Lightray
4. Vril Dox (Yellow Ring)
5. Maxima
6. Starman
7. Mon-El
8. Waverider
9. Infinity Man
10. Ahl

lawest9
Stops at waverider possibly before him.

Ambient
clears it via whacking his board.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Ambient
clears it via whacking his board.
We aren't talking about your mastrurbation fantasies bro.

Ambient

MrMind
abhi jerks off surfer with a board? but surfer doesn't have a penis

Ambient

abhilegend

Ambient
Just layin down the truth bro.

beatboks
Originally posted by MrMind
1. Captain Comet
2. Space Ghost
3. Lightray
4. Vril Dox (Yellow Ring)
5. Maxima
6. Starman
7. Mon-El
8. Waverider
9. Infinity Man
10. Ahl

I'd put CC above SG, Lightray, yellow Ring Vril and on Maxima level. Matching diversity with greater feats in things like TP, TK and less in speed.

Also if Starman is prince Gavyn than he's below Maxima CC also.

If Mon-el is 20th cent version (Valor) he's also below those two but 30th Cent LoSH Mon-El has the feats to be where you put him

He definitely stops at waverider. I'd say CC and Maxima are the only ones that make him work for it due to matching versatility.

YR Vrill really lacks feats, with prep Vrill could definitely be a problem with the Ring but not without it

abhilegend
Just layin down the truth bro.
Not just truth I think

Stoic
Stops at 8.

Ambient
I think he tops at 9.

carver9
He clears tbh

MrMind
laughing out loud

Magnificent M
Space Ghost puts him on the talkshow, then the ghost of Macho Man drops the elbow, The End.

abhilegend
I think he tops at 9.
He's not getting past Mon-El, forget about Waverider

Stoic

Diesldude
Originally posted by Magnificent M
Space Ghost puts him on the talkshow, then the ghost of Macho Man drops the elbow, The End.
lYHqJq4tBT8

abhilegend

Stoic
Originally posted by abhilegend
Mon-El doesn't has any lead weakness since Brainiac 5 cured him.

If he has any weaknesses at all, the Surfer would immediately sense it. He told Gladiator straight that he knew what his was.

abhilegend
And then get his ass kicked

Stoic

Ambient
Go get him Stoic 📣

MrMind
laughing out loud

lol at certain idiots saying clear without knowing who infinity man and ahl actually are

this isn't a popularity contest

DarkSaint85
Tbf, Ahl doesn't have a respect thread; how do you suppose said posters are meant to know his feats?????

abhilegend

carver9
Surfer is faster and more versatile than anyone here.

abhilegend
Mind you, She-Hulk, Reed Richards and Sue all get up earlier than Surfer after attacked by Wraith.

https://i.postimg.cc/bGhVmWdM/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/WDwWC8k4/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/G837CDFx/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/4788N3wk/image.jpg

Imagine that level of durability.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
Surfer is faster and more versatile than anyone here.
Versatile, sure. Faster? Not even in his dreams.

carver9
He's flown past Galaxies in mere seconds, he's most def faster.

MrMind
He's flown past Galaxies in mere seconds.

so has the people on this list

DarkSaint85
Carver, you can trap them! Keep going, believe in the me who believes in you!

Stoic

carver9
Trying to understand ABHI point here.

MrMind
point is mon-el is faster than surfer in combat

carver9
Surfer have far faster flight showings. He's faster.

MrMind
Surfer have far faster flight showings. He's faster.

this is a fight........

..........you didn't think this is a race did you?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by MrMind
laughing out loud

lol at certain idiots saying clear without knowing who infinity man and ahl actually are

this isn't a popularity contest

Yes it is and they're both boring

abhilegend

abhilegend
He's flown past Galaxies in mere seconds, he's most def faster.
laughing out loud

beatboks
Originally posted by beatboks
I'd put CC above SG, Lightray, yellow Ring Vril and on Maxima level. Matching diversity with greater feats in things like TP, TK and less in speed.

Also if Starman is prince Gavyn than he's below Maxima CC also.

If Mon-el is 20th cent version (Valor) he's also below those two but 30th Cent LoSH Mon-El has the feats to be where you put him

He definitely stops at waverider. I'd say CC and Maxima are the only ones that make him work for it due to matching versatility.

YR Vrill really lacks feats, with prep Vrill could definitely be a problem with the Ring but not without it

So NO ONE else has a problem with the order of the gauntlet? Like how 4 should be 1, 6 be 3 and 1 be 5 or 6 (not much in 5 n 6).

Or which era Mon-el it is. For example 20th cent Mon-el (Valor) had the lead weakness and would be open to the weakness exploitation Stoic mentioned (Vrill II did come up with a treatment but jot a cure unlike his 30th Cent descendant).

I mean does SS time travel after round 6 to face 7? Or is Mon-el on a trip to the past?

Stoic

beatboks
@Stoic but Do you believe the order is correct I mean captain comet has Demonstrated a similar versatility to the silver surfer he has used his mind over matter powers to alter molecular structure he has controlled the energy constructs of both hal Jordan sinistro as well as power rng of the crimes sindicate and Kyle Rayner against them. His tk as blocked the attacks of ominar synn. With TP he has linked all the GLs, Darkstsrs and LEGION. Not to mention control the entire thanagarian fleet, and control characters with TP resistance from off planet. Not to mention tp rewire the wierd that MMH could barely affect with TP.

HTF is he 1?

Vril only has about 7 panels of feats with a yellow Ring and did very little.

Prince Garryn Starman is nowhere near that high (and he's the only "space" starman I know in DC.

The order seems a hit whacked to me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.