Blade vs. MCU Lizard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Asm/MCU Lizard

Blade as of Blade 3
Melee/h2h only

carver9
Blade.

ShadowFyre
Blade murders him. At least to the point he can't heal for a forum win.

FrothByte
Lizard was stronger and faster than Garfield Spiderman if memory serves me correctly. Add to that his teeth, claws and healing factor and he'll rip Blade apart.

Darth Thor
^ Agree. Dont see what Blade could do to him.

tkitna
Lizard is way above Blade

Khazra Reborn

BruceSkywalker
blade gets murdered

Psychotron
Lizard.

Arachnid1
Honestly, I'm not sure about this one. I'm inclined to go with Blade. Spidey in the first Amazing movie wasn't impressive, though he was on another level in 2 if you want to scale feats like that (people don't for Hulk going from the Incredible movie to Avengers and beyond; this Spidey was also a rookie). I also remember Lizard being gunned down by a swat team and down for the count for some time.

Blade is fast enough to win a sword fight with a guy who cut bullets in two/straight up move out of the way of bullets a foot or two in front of his face, and he's got some pretty wild durability to match (body slammed by Dracula hard enough to make a giant crater and recovered without being scratched; falls multiple stories, multiple times without a scratch). He's also strong enough to cut his sword through metal support beams He's also got guns, which seem to be super effective against Lizard. I don't see how Lizard doesn't end up diced and beheaded.

EDIT: Sorry, should have read the OP. Just hand to hand? I think I'd take Lizard for that. No way punches are getting through his regen, and Lizard is definitely stronger at least.

h1a8
In h2h Lizard definitely wins

ShadowFyre
Didn't see h2h . Lizard stomps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.