Krakoa vs Marvel earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
the entire mutants population decide to take over marvel earth

powerful mutants like jamie braddock, legion included

can marvel earth survive (franklin richards on earth side), along with all the heores and villains

Classic NES
Krakoa might have an edge. Mind giving your thoughts on my krakoa thread?

Glorificus
Marvel Earth's gonna need top of the line psionic defenses. Given how easily Xavier mind wiped Reed Richards, I'm not liking Earth's chances...

Especially since Cassandra Nova is also currently also on Krakoa these days. Not to mention Jean Grey being Krakoa's Mary Sue telepath currently.

DarkSaint85
Marvel Earth just wiped the floor with the mutants on Mars, who were all the top military guys, whilst simultaneously stalemating the top psionics on Krakoa.

Scratch that, just the Inhumans did that.

MrMind
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Marvel Earth just wiped the floor with the mutants on Mars, who were all the top military guys, whilst simultaneously stalemating the top psionics on Krakoa.

Scratch that, just the Inhumans did that.

thumb up

Philosophía
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Scratch that, just the Inhumans did that. I---I----It was one side prep! And, uh, bullshit "hive mind" to nullify the telepaths. A---A----And they jobbed!

https://c.tenor.com/MdLNN93OjCcAAAAd/rage-angry.gif

Stoic

MrMind
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.