Qui Gon Jinn vs Assajj Ventress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Total Warrior
Who wins?

McP
Qui-Gon

Darth Thor
Any new feats for Qui-Gon ?

Total Warrior

Darth Thor
Well Qui-Gon got beat by Maul, but put up a half decent fight I guess.

But Ventress seemed to have held her own much better against Vos, than Qui-Gon did against Maul, so would lean Ventress.

Bergmar
Qui Gon in a great fight

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Well Qui-Gon got beat by Maul, but put up a half decent fight I guess.

But Ventress seemed to have held her own much better against Vos, than Qui-Gon did against Maul, so would lean Ventress. No offence but... why is Ventress holding her own against Vos relevant?...

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Jmanghan
No offence but... why is Ventress holding her own against Vos relevant?...

Cause Vos and Maul are mostly considered on a similar level? You disagree?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Cause Vos and Maul are mostly considered on a similar level? You disagree? Are they? Since when? I'm not up to date on power levels of the characters but Maul has insane feats like no-diffing Savage in 2 seconds, beating Kenobi in a 1v1 both at the end of TPM and in TCW.

Savage was able to go toe-to-toe with Ventress for a brief period even if he wasn't doing great. Also don't forget he killed Adi Gallia.

Ventress has some good feats but she also has some crappy ones, like having trouble with Luminara, with Ahsoka coming and them actually beating her. Losing to Plo Koon who had a broken arm.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Are they? Since when? I'm not up to date on power levels of the characters but Maul has insane feats like no-diffing Savage in 2 seconds, beating Kenobi in a 1v1 both at the end of TPM and in TCW.

Savage was able to go toe-to-toe with Ventress for a brief period even if he wasn't doing great. Also don't forget he killed Adi Gallia.

Ventress has some good feats but she also has some crappy ones, like having trouble with Luminara, with Ahsoka coming and them actually beating her. Losing to Plo Koon who had a broken arm.

Ah completely forgot about Maul vs Savage and Savage vs Ventress. Think he was actually beating her in Revenge (and folks here were putting Maul at GI level facepalm )

Also I guess Vos wasnt mentally stable when he attacked Ventress.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.