has these characters stock gone up or down in the last 10 years

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
when I say stock, I mean their power level. Have they become more or less powerful or stay the same in the span of decade 2012-2022.

1. Superman
2. Thor
3. Wonder Woman
4. Hulk
5. Flash
6. Darkseid
7. Thanos
8. Silver Surfer
9. Batman
10. Wolverine
11. Magneto
12. Galactus
13. Beyonder
14. Mxy
15. TOAA
16. Presence

Sin I AM
All the cosmics are down, Clark is up, Thor down, Diana down, hulk up, flash same, darks/thanks same, Norrin same, Wayne same, Logan down, mags down

ODG
Originally posted by MrMind
when I say stock, I mean their power level. Have they become more or less powerful or stay the same in the span of decade 2012-2022.

1. Superman
2. Thor
3. Wonder Woman
4. Hulk
5. Flash
6. Darkseid
7. Thanos
8. Silver Surfer
9. Batman
10. Wolverine
11. Magneto
12. Galactus
13. Beyonder
14. Mxy
15. TOAA
16. Presence More or less powerful based on (i) on-panel feats or; (ii) the opinions of KMC posters?

Because I imagine those lists are vastly different.

Which of the two lists are you interested in?

MrMind
Originally posted by ODG
More or less powerful based on (i) on-panel feats or; (ii) the opinions of KMC posters?

Because I imagine those lists are vastly different.

Which of the two lists are you interested in?

on panel feats

forums opinions all differ too much, whether comicvine or kmc, from poster to poster

ODG
Last ten years is a nice round number. But 2012 was a weird time for these characters compared to 2022 (or vice versa) for different reasons.

Are you asking us to parse how they were in 2012 compared to 2022?

Or was your OP not meant to be so specific to the exact year of 2012?

Or should I just shut up and give a good faith answer to the question?

Sin I AM
Silence your prattle and answer his query

lawest9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Silence your prattle and answer his query Be quiet woman. 😡😡😡

Sin I AM
Originally posted by lawest9
Be quiet woman. 😡😡😡

As I stand here, a breathing goddess. Matron saint of this deadly cinema commune. I gaze upon you and realize you are naught but a man. An under-thing squaloring beneath a bridge to nowhere.... Had I enough coin and purpose, the flow of your pathetic life would ooze and ebb down the length of my blade. Your petulant soul would stand restless and eternal as yet another tribute to my superiority. So run you cur. Go back to the shadow or face the wrath of your better.

ODG
"Stock" is very different from "power level." Also... some of these characters have "amps" during ongoing storylines that haven't been fully resolved and things may change with the very next issue. But ok. Originally posted by Sin I AM
Silence your prattle and answer his query https://media.giphy.com/media/ZxNeF9FtVR81F2zE2d/giphy.gif

1. Superman same
2. Thor arguably less since he's supposed to have the full Thorforce now???
3. Wonder Woman same once she gave up her Hands ascendancy
4. Hulk same
5. Flash same
6. Darkseid arguably less w/ this amalgamated "true form" bs???
7. Thanos same
8. Silver Surfer slightly more, only due to the constant intangibility
9. Batman same
10. Wolverine same
11. Magneto same
12. Galactus same
13. Beyonder who da phuck knows
14. Mxy same
15. TOAA far less
16. Presence same

Smurph
As I stand here, a breathing goddess. Matron saint of this deadly cinema commune. I gaze upon you and realize you are naught but a man. An under-thing squaloring beneath a bridge to nowhere.... Had I enough coin and purpose, the flow of your pathetic life would ooze and ebb down the length of my blade. Your petulant soul would stand restless and eternal as yet another tribute to my superiority. So run you cur. Go back to the shadow or face the wrath of your better. god damn

Sin's stock continues to outshine the rest of you. The Tombstone moment is chef's kiss.

lawest9
As I stand here, a breathing goddess. Matron saint of this deadly cinema commune. I gaze upon you and realize you are naught but a man. An under-thing squaloring beneath a bridge to nowhere.... Had I enough coin and purpose, the flow of your pathetic life would ooze and ebb down the length of my blade. Your petulant soul would stand restless and eternal as yet another tribute to my superiority. So run you cur. Go back to the shadow or face the wrath of your better. ah but the eternal kingdom awaits me while yours will soon come to naught.

MrMind
I think we just entered the peak of kmc

witnessing history here boyos

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Smurph
god damn

Sin's stock continues to outshine the rest of you. The Tombstone moment is chef's kiss.

Hark thee cousin, brother. Were there a spirit amongst the rabble whom equaled thine strength the heaven's would split asunder. Fare the well good friend and should you ever require aid in verbal discourse of these lesser beings beneath your feet..know this, you have a sister in arms. Once more into the fray...

Originally posted by lawest9
ah but the eternal kingdom awaits me while yours will soon come to naught.

How now wench? What is a moth to a flame? Nothing. If I were to beat thy body, mine hands would be sullied from the touch. You are but a rag, used to wipe the excrement from mine arse. You may spit venom with typed words but mine hands are vessels of a higher power. And, am I not made in God's image? Thus rightly so a God myself? What say you... would you fight your maker only to meet you death and still torment under the same reign?

I am the dark. Deaths despair, hell's torment, the reapers sorrow. You look to the heaven's and ask for strength and it is I who answers...but alas, if an altercation is what you seek. I'm your huckleberry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.