Wonder Woman vs DS Sentry - who's faster

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who is faster between the two?

Classic NES
Diana

Smurph
Combat/reflexes - Diana

carver9
Originally posted by Smurph
Combat/reflexes - Diana

Why?

DarkSaint85
Shattered God feat.

Smurph
Originally posted by carver9
Why? Mostly just consistency of feats. DS Sentry has so few appearances compared to Diana, and fast reflexes is her "thing"

That said, it's at least clear that Sentry's flight speed is way faster than hers and that he will use that flight speed in combat, especially to start a fight. We've seen that with basically every form of Sentry, with the best feat being DS Sentry vs Thor.

So if it's in character, I think Sentry starts the fight with a flight blitz bullrush and he might look initially faster but in the balance of things I think she can more than keep up after that.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Shattered God feat.

This isn't proof.

DarkSaint85
This isn't proof.

Why not?

I agree with that... name another one.

Classic NES
Shattered God feat.

This.

MrMind
Because God shards feat

Diana is far above marvel heralds in regard to combat speed

tkitna
Probably Diana. DS Sentry really doesnt need to be fast.

Sin I AM
Mostly just consistency of feats. DS Sentry has so few appearances compared to Diana, and fast reflexes is her "thing"

That said, it's at least clear that Sentry's flight speed is way faster than hers and that he will use that flight speed in combat, especially to start a fight. We've seen that with basically every form of Sentry, with the best feat being DS Sentry vs Thor.

So if it's in character, I think Sentry starts the fight with a flight blitz bullrush and he might look initially faster but in the balance of things I think she can more than keep up after that.

Didn't he do that with Knull?

StiltmanFTW
Shattered God feat.

The most overrated feat ever, used only by one poster - Fangirl/Nvr - who is like Alberto, but even worse.

Smurph
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Didn't he do that with Knull? Yeah exactly

And Morgan Le Fay, and Balder, etc

Sin I AM
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
The most overrated feat ever, used only by one poster - Fangirl/Nvr - who is like Alberto, but even worse.

It actually isn't

StiltmanFTW
"no u"

Classic Sin response.

Stoic

Sin I AM
"no u"

Classic Sin response.

It's not. People just get butt-hurt over it. Bitchh and complain and low-ball that it's an outlier. Which is stupid because it's a solid feat. Cowardly debating styles just ruins any chance of a good conversation.

carver9
The point here is, Diana doesn't have solid STATEMENTS backing up her speed fts but if we just look at how her speed is portrayed, it's obvious she is faster here. Statements mean crap when a person doesn't displayed that speed well, especially in combat, something that Diana only have.

Sin I AM
Yes she does

carver9
Like what?

DarkSaint85
Carver's so close, don't stop now

Diesldude
Mostly just consistency of feats. DS Sentry has so few appearances compared to Diana, and fast reflexes is her "thing"

There was a graph of the dc comics speedsters. She was up there.

Smurph
Originally posted by Diesldude
There was a graph of the dc comics speedsters. She was up there.

yes but:

I also think people just put too much stock in that Great Race scan. It's one writer's opinion about how a hypothetical race would go. Yes it's from a comic, but it's not exactly a canon feat.

It's cool to get the explanations for each character etc - lots of nerdy info for a battleboard - but it doesn't mean much on its own, absent actual feats for the characters.

Stoic

-Pr-
The point here is, Diana doesn't have solid STATEMENTS backing up her speed fts but if we just look at how her speed is portrayed, it's obvious she is faster here. Statements mean crap when a person doesn't displayed that speed well, especially in combat, something that Diana only have.

lol, you're so full of shit.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by -Pr-

laughing out loud

tkitna
Yeah exactly

And Morgan Le Fay, and Balder, etc

Dont forget Attuma.

DarkSaint85
Don't forget Thor

tkitna
Dont forget The Collective

Parmaniac
Don't you forget about me.

Stoic

MrMind
lol why

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-

My post is 100% accurate. The truth can hurt sometimes.

MrMind
how does one become so cocky and ignorant at the same time

carver9
Give me your email address.

-Pr-
My post is 100% accurate. The truth can hurt sometimes.

If you ever spoke the truth, we might find out.

Smurph
Originally posted by MrMind
lol why you think Wonder Woman's the faster flier?

Stoic
lol why

You believe that Diana can fly faster?

MrMind
you think Wonder Woman's the faster flier?

i forgot how fast does this sentry travel?

but diana is ftl and above godspeed and shazam in the dc speedsters chart (for race not battle)

Smurph

but diana is ftl and above godspeed and shazam in the dc speedsters chart (for race not battle) DS Sentry is many times ftl

and the speed chart isn't a replacement for actual feats

StiltmanFTW
but diana is ftl

Your mom is ftl.

https://i.ibb.co/XYkQgs5/RCO002.jpg

tkitna

but diana is ftl and above godspeed and shazam in the dc speedsters chart (for race not battle)

He was flying so fast that Thor was incapable of acting and he was light years away in a panel or so.

https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-f495e2c8da23bf0454096da70acd0780
https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-1f4aca318d5ef9ab6adec1c642fc05f2

MrMind
decent feat, though even the likes of green lanterns can achieve superluminal speed without effort

MrMind
Your mom is ftl.

https://i.ibb.co/XYkQgs5/RCO002.jpg

i wish my mom is ftl so she can get da fuk back to china

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.