The X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BruceSkywalker
We all know except the dumb morons that the x-men are coming. So what characters could we see?

What storylines from the comics do you want to see adapted?

Impediment
I wanna see the original lineup from 1963.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Impediment
I wanna see the original lineup from 1963. My fkn guy

Also, put most of the focus on Scott and give him the respect he deserves.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Arachnid1
My fkn guy

Also, put most of the focus on Scott and give him the respect he deserves.

scott is a joke, kill him off in the first 10 minutes lol

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
scott is a joke, kill him off in the first 10 minutes lol

Today is Pr's birthday.

Perfect time to make such a post big grin

tkitna
I wouldnt mind seeing something with the Brood.

Robtard
We all know except the dumb morons that the x-men are coming. So what characters could we see?

What storylines from the comics do you want to see adapted?

I'd like to see Weapon X (1991) adapted for Logan's story. Yes, Stilt, I know they kinda did it already in X-men: Apocalypse (2016), but that was the dollar store version, I want a proper adaptation.

After that, don't make Logan the focal point of again like they've done in most of the X-Men films.

roughrider
No X-Men announcements at the recent con. Unless they are keeping a project a surprise...

Arachnid1
scott is a joke, kill him off in the first 10 minutes lol Your mother should have aborted

I hope she knows it's not too late

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by roughrider
No X-Men announcements at the recent con. Unless they are keeping a project a surprise...

they could announce something at Disney Plus day

Originally posted by Arachnid1
Your mother should have aborted

I hope she knows it's not too late

dude my mom has been dead for over ten years

Impediment

Ridley_Prime
Anyone that wants Scott Summers to be sidelined for yet another film franchise is not a real X-Men fan. Get the classic team and do them all right this time, ffs.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Anyone that wants Scott Summers to be sidelined for yet another film franchise is not a real X-Men fan. Get the classic team and do them all right this time, ffs.

i really don't care much for Scott.. i like Alex much more

Kazenji
Originally posted by Robtard
I'd like to see Weapon X (1991) adapted for Logan's story. Yes, Stilt, I know they kinda did it already in X-men: Apocalypse (2016), but that was the dollar store version, I want a proper adaptation.

After that, don't make Logan the focal point of again like they've done in most of the X-Men films.

That whole Wolverine Origin's movie was dogshit, They rushed alot of it.

BruceSkywalker
Anyone think Feige might do the sentinel Nimrod? or Sunfire?

A better version of Silver Samurai????

tkitna
They arent going to go with the original team. Wolverine is their bread and butter.

Kazenji
I would like to see the original lineup too for The X-men, Even tho Cyclops isn't my fav....i acknowledge him he is the leader of the group.

Impediment
Wolverine is so f*cling overrated.

There are better and much more interesting mutants.

jaden_2.0
They should do a Suicide Squad type movie with all the really shitty mutants like the guy covered in eyes and the chick with 3 mouths on her neck.

steverules_2

What was the wolverine: origins version then? The shit version? mhmm

Bashar Teg
Wolverine is so f*cling overrated.

There are better and much more interesting mutants.

^found the sabertooth fanboy

Robtard
Originally posted by Kazenji
That whole Wolverine Origin's movie was dogshit, They rushed alot of it.
Originally posted by steverules_2
What was the wolverine: origins version then? The shit version? mhmm

Origins wasn't really faithful to the Weapon X comics, but was decent for about the first half, then it went to pure shit.

Robtard
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
They should do a Suicide Squad type movie with all the really shitty mutants like the guy covered in eyes and the chick with 3 mouths on her neck.

^This is actually not a bad idea and could be great if done right, wouldn't be the first time not well known characters killed it at the box office.

Would also mean I could finally get to see a live version of Maggot.

riv6672

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by tkitna
They arent going to go with the original team. Wolverine is their bread and butter.

as much as i loved hugh jackman, there really should not be an MCU version of Logan

steverules_2

Ridley_Prime
While everyone agrees that Wolverine Origins was the worst of the bunch (myself included), I found it enjoyable in a so bad it's good kind of way. As a film to not at all take seriously, it was just easy to laugh at everything wrong with it. William Stryker's Assvengers team, Wolverine and Sabretooth being brothers, the unfinished special effects for the adamantium claws, and most of all, Logan being called Jimmy.

Oh, and the action cliches like slowly walking away from an explosion which by 2009, was already very cliched. Gambit was nice for a couple minutes though I guess, more than the other cameo characters. Fox's out of touchness trolling Deadpool fans was funny in hindsight, as they got their due not long after anyway where Barakapool became the butt of a joke scene.

Impediment
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
^found the sabertooth fanboy

Blumpkin me.

Kazenji
Origins wasn't really faithful to the Weapon X comics, but was decent for about the first half, then it went to pure shit.

Yeah, Like they used 15 mins from this book https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origin_(comics) and then they jumped all over the place after that

adapt that whole book would've been even better and then save the Weapon X stuff for a 2nd movie.

BruceSkywalker

Kazenji
On the topic of Wolverine, There was something about Taron Egerton meeting with Kevin Fiege for the role.

Robtard
Blumpkin me.

Imp's been looking to get blumkin'd since I've been here, can someone just do it for him?

Robtard
Originally posted by Kazenji
On the topic of Wolverine, There was something about Taron Egerton meeting with Kevin Fiege for the role.

Not a bad choice, he's shorter, can get built and is a decent actor. Also at 32, means he could do the role for at least a decade or more.

ShadowFyre
I want an Ororo Munroe movie. **** the rest of them.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by tkitna

Marvel has no worries or issues getting their bread and butter.

Screw Wolverine for the first movie at least. He should be the Green Ranger. Comes later. Establish the Red Ranger (Scott) as team leader first.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.