Wanda vs. Strange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeadpoolXXX
this is wanda and strange from MoM..... except this time lets assume that strange still has the time stone at his disposal, and wanda has come to collect it in the hopes of reuniting with vision.

can she still beat him? and more importantly, can she bypass the "simple but quite unbreakable" spell that prevented the time stone from being removed from strange's person?

Mendax
If Maw was able to prevent Strange from activating the time stone, Wanda probably could as well. As for whether or not Wanda could break the unbreakable spell- I'm sure she could, considering how she basically walked through everything thrown at her in MoM.

But if Strange DID get a change to activate the stone, Wanda would be screwed.

FrothByte
Outside of the endless time loop that Strange put on Dormammu, I don't really recall him using the time stone in a combative manner.

Can someone remind me if there was any?

As it is, I don't really see the time stone making a difference here. Wanda pretty much can alter reality. Even if Strange locks her into a time loop, she'll just kill Strange in an endless cycle.

THe only way Strange can win here is by bfr, teleport her somewhere she can't do him harm. But even that is tricky as she can theoretically just crush him with her TK or alter reality to remove his hands or something.

tkitna
Didnt he use it against Kaecilius in London? I really cant remember the context behind it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.