US Government (Marvel) vs US Government (DC)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Classic NES
Only characters who've worked in the US government (any branch) are allowed. No BFR, who wins?

Old Man Whirly!
Marvel

lawest9
Marvel.

Classic NES
Because of shield?

Smurph
Probably because of the Superhuman Registration Act. Post Civil War, a lot of Marvel heroes were only operating with the strict approval of the US govt. While not employees, they were in a sense working for the US.

Sin I AM
Plus shield and Ross n co

Classic NES
Originally posted by Smurph
Probably because of the Superhuman Registration Act. Post Civil War, a lot of Marvel heroes were only operating with the strict approval of the US govt. While not employees, they were in a sense working for the US.

Didn't know that, let's make it before registration was a thing for the sake of this thread.

Smurph
Originally posted by Smurph
Probably because of the Superhuman Registration Act. Post Civil War, a lot of Marvel heroes were only operating with the strict approval of the US govt. While not employees, they were in a sense working for the US. having said that, somebody could do a dive into JLA and JSA history to see if the flip side was ever true for DC. I thought both were always operating independent from govt (not counting alt universe JLAs) but maybe I'm wrong.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.