Cancerverse invades DC space

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
An unknown rip in the fabric of space festers for months as undying many angled ones flood through the gates. One after one, planets are assimilated and made one with the invaders.

Can they be stopped before the entire universe is turned?

DarkSaint85
I'm assuming.....Death is still around in DC? Or has she/he/it also gone?

MrMind
which death, dc has 3

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by MrMind
which death, dc has 3

Hence my usage of he/she/it.

MrMind
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Hence my usage of he/she/it.

go to sleep honey

wait you are in britain like phildo right?

DarkSaint85
We are one

Parmaniac
Hence my usage of he/she/it. That doesn't mean anything nowadays.

MrMind
Originally posted by Parmaniac
That doesn't mean anything nowadays.

does europe also has the pronouns crisis like america?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by MrMind
does europe also has the pronouns crisis like america? The whole woke package: Pronouns, gender identity, gender pay gap, anti white racism for the sake of "diversity", infiltration of media and state institutions etc.. They are slowly but surely testing the waters for transspecies and normalization of pedophilia.
It just takes a few months until shit from the US seeps through to europe in that regard now.

Old Man Whirly!
I don't get the problem with pronouns or identity. Whilst I have decide to transition to being a unicorn, I am still a male unicorn. *neigh*

Badabing
The whole woke package: Pronouns, gender identity, gender pay gap, anti white racism for the sake of "diversity", infiltration of media and state institutions etc.. They are slowly but surely testing the waters for transspecies and normalization of pedophilia.
It just takes a few months until shit from the US seeps through to europe in that regard now. Solid post.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
I don't get the problem with pronouns or identity. Whilst I have decide to transition to being a unicorn, I am still a male unicorn. *neigh* In your little dream world you can identify as whatever you want, I absolutely don't care, we get into problems when you demand that the entirety of society and laws treat you as such.

Good examples why this is absolute madness are:
Sports
Women's shelter
Women prisons
Women's quota
Changing rooms

there's probably a lot more but that's just what came straight into my head.

Sin I AM
The whole woke package: Pronouns, gender identity, gender pay gap, anti white racism for the sake of "diversity", infiltration of media and state institutions etc.. They are slowly but surely testing the waters for transspecies and normalization of pedophilia.
It just takes a few months until shit from the US seeps through to europe in that regard now.

All that stuff already existed though, pedophilia is common ground in Catholic Church and Europe is a nesting ground for beastiality etc. That's not the sum of the woke thing. You're projecting

Bentley
In the meantime France has literal nazi collaborators in the government, our left publicly supports their sex offenders and the military police already can send you out of the country without a trial.

DarkSaint85
I see the Cancer verse has invaded here thumb up

Sin I AM
Blame parm 😘

Parmaniac
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/WaryAridFishingcat-max-1mb.gif

DarkSaint85
They're such a disgusting SJW.

SithLantern93

Couldn't give more thumbs up.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Sin I AM
All that stuff already existed though, pedophilia is common ground in Catholic Church and Europe is a nesting ground for beastiality etc. That's not the sum of the woke thing. You're projecting thumb up

Bentley
You dudes are so white thumbs upping a comment that mentions about "anti white racism", about time you figured out Europe is hilariously racist lol

-Pr-
Everywhere is shit, yes. This shouldn't be news to anyone.

MrMind
Originally posted by Bentley
You dudes are so white thumbs upping a comment that mentions about "anti white racism", about time you figured out Europe is hilariously racist lol

Against whites or against colors

zopzop
Any one of DC's Death abstracts ends the invasion.

Senor Cage
Originally posted by zopzop
Any one of DC's Death abstracts ends the invasion.

Black Lantern corps is all it takes.

Classic NES
Is this still a cancerverse vs DC thread? confused

zopzop
Originally posted by Senor Cage
Black Lantern corps is all it takes.
Yup. The BLC would ruin their sh|t.

Stoic

Old Man Whirly!

Stoic

Enzeru

DarkSaint85

zopzop
The Cancer verse guys couldn't die because they had no Death in their universe.

Nekron IS (an aspect of) Death.
He must be one hell of an aspect of Death because Nekron (the one and only) exists in every universe throughout the multiverse, there's only one Nekron. The Cancerverse if phucked, there's no escaping him :
https://i.postimg.cc/47NW4K2V/7340507-nekron27.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/8JKt71x3/7340508-nekron28.jpg

ODG

zopzop
Originally posted by ODG
It's very arguable Black Lanterns could do the same and bring Nekron close to Mar-Vell as well with just their rings.
https://i.postimg.cc/kV7hgpzz/RCO039.jpg
wink

Bentley

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.