Bullet Train.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
Thoroughly enjoyed it! 7/10.

BruceSkywalker
lots of ction???

im prolly gonna watch tomorrow

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
lots of ction???

im prolly gonna watch tomorrow lots of action and comedy, leave your brain at the door Bruce.

Kazenji
The only thing i knew about the movie is that its based off a Japanese Novel called Maria Beetle.

Kento
I enjoyed the film for the most part. Some of the changes are sure, whatever. But the ending, and one major choice kinda just ruined it by the end for me. It was funny and had some cool action scenes, and the cameos were great. But all that got outshined for me by reading the book and having the ending so greatly changed, when the rest of the movie wasn't terribly changed.

Khazra Reborn
Saw this last night, loved it.

Robtard
This is a ridiculous, but thoroughly enjoyable fun blast of a film. Entertained me start to finish.

Brad Pitt, Aaron Taylor-Johnson and Brian Tyree Henry were great.

Patient_Leech
Is this a prequel to Snowpiercer? 🤔

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Is this a prequel to Snowpiercer? 🤔 Nah, think guy Ritchie meets Quenyin Tarantino.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Nah, think guy Ritchie

Oh, I don't care for Guy Ritchie.

meets Quenyin Tarantino.

Is this the off-brand Quentin Tarantino? lol

BruceSkywalker
done watching.. its entertaining but for me the best parts were the yakuza moments and henry sanada. i'd rate 6/10

rudester
Saw it last week. So many movies of recent are having the same kind of theme with comedy meets randomness. I saw this theme also in the movie, Everything Everywhere All At Once. I wander if they all got together and came up with the same ideas. That is to say it wasn't a bad film---deductive in placing all the clues together to find the mystery villain.

Robtard
Bullet Train is based off a 2010 book of the same name.

Patient_Leech
I've been meaning to watch this, but got too addicted to horror movies recently... heh..

Maybe some time this weekend...

ackley
I saw it it's a good action movie, I had a good time.

SHAREit

Smurph
Watched this on the plane last weekend

Nah, think guy Ritchie meets Quenyin Tarantino. This is a good descriptor although I don't think the movie is as good as either (certainly not Tarantino). Still, it's really fun. Brad Pitt in particular.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.