Naru vs. Dutch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShadowFyre
In a neutral forest. Both start off unarmed.

FrothByte
Naru has one of the most powerful plot armors I've seen in a long time. Dutch will probably trip on a root and smash his head on a rock while trying to run after her.

Or a grizzly might pop out of nowhere and decide to attack Dutch for no reason at all.

ShadowFyre
True. She was brutal with it though.

ShadowFyre
And obviously my opinion is that Dutch should win most physical confrontation. She is much smaller and sneakier in my opinion though.

TheVaultDweller
In a straight-up confrontation, Dutch would beat the crap out of her. We saw how Naru got ragdolled every time she tried to fight the Predator head on. Her strength lies in using her mobility to hit and run coupled with making use of her environment to help her.

So, I guess it depends on how they go at each other. If they try straight-up fighting, Dutch stomps. If it's more of a cat and mouse game, Naru stands a much better chance.

On a somewhat related note, her brother actually put up a decent fight against the Predator. He wounded it multiple times before the Predator exploited stealth to beat him.

ShadowFyre
There was a lot of plot armor in all the predator movies.

relentless1
Dutch wins every scenario. Not only is he stronger and faster, his training was much more codified for combat against other humans whereas Naru has been trained as a hunter of animals Dutch has been trained as a hunter of Humans. Also not only is his weaponry much deadlier which to be fair isn't available to him here but his tactics are far more advanced over the 300 years that military strategy has had to get better. He has her outclassed in all scenarios here

FrothByte
Originally posted by relentless1
Dutch wins every scenario. Not only is he stronger and faster, his training was much more codified for combat against other humans whereas Naru has been trained as a hunter of animals Dutch has been trained as a hunter of Humans. Also not only is his weaponry much deadlier which to be fair isn't available to him here but his tactics are far more advanced over the 300 years that military strategy has had to get better. He has her outclassed in all scenarios here

He's even a better woodsman than Naru. He created his own bows and arrows from scratch whereas Naru was utilizing weaponry she already had from her tribe.

Dutch's traps were also a lot more intricate than the ones Naru made.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.