These characters run Cell Jr Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mendax
From 1 to 7, how many Cell Jrs. at the same time could these characters solo?

SSJ1 Cell Games Goku
SSJ1 Cell Games Gohan
SSJ1 Early Buu Saga Gohan (before the unlock)
SSJ1 Early Buu Saga Vegeta (before the majin amp)

Kento
Gokou - 0.

Gohan - 0 (Only because he didn't want to fight. Wanting to fight, all 7.)

Buu Saga Gohan - 0 probably

Buu Saga Vegeta - 7.

I fully think Cell Jr's were > SSJ1 Gokou but below Cell and Gohan. Also, Buu Saga Vegeta was stronger than Cell Saga Gohan, so he should be at Perfect Cell's level in ssj1 at the very least since Gohan wasn't much weaker than Cell in ssj1. (Course I still think Gohan was equal with Cell at ssj but that's a differen argument)

Galan007
Are all 7 Cell Juniors attacking at once, or is it just one Junior attacking until they are beaten, then another one immediately spawns until each contestant burns out or wins?

I'm also assuming the contestants don't get any sort of recovery between rounds?

Mendax
It's one Jr. after the other. If a Jr. is beaten, another enters the field and the battle continues.

Not rest or recovery for the contestants.

Galan007
Okay, so it's individual Cell Juniors, back to back... Not all of them at once.

With that in mind, Trunks and Vegeta were at least capable of holding their own against a Junior during the Cell Games, and Goku/Gohan were far beyond them back then.

So I'd say:
-FPSS Goku could probably solo 2-3 before he burns out.
-FPSS Gohan could maybe solo 3-4(he was heavily implied to be stronger than Goku, but he lacked practical fighting experience.)

When the Boo saga first started, Gohan was far weaker than he was during the Cell Games, while Vegeta was implied to be overall stronger than Gohan was during the Games.

So I'd say:
-FPSS Gohan(pre-unlock) could solo 1-2.
-FPSS Vegeta(pre-Majin amp) could solo 5-6... But might be able to clear, depending on how long his stamina holds up.

Mendax
Originally posted by Kento
(Course I still think Gohan was equal with Cell at ssj but that's a differen argument) I'm curious why you think this?

Kento
Originally posted by Mendax
I'm curious why you think this? Because the difference between them was more on the loving to fighting/not wanting to fight side of things. Gohan's half-hearted kick to the face was the only time he attempted to retaliate, and that made Cell want to see what Gohan could really do. Most of it was Gohan taking attacks and not taking any real damage besides the bear hug. And he was able to dodge some of Cell's attacks when Cell was going his full speed, along with being able to do said counter attack.

Plus ssj2 being only 2x stronger, and ssj2 Gohan still being > Super Perfect Cell who had his own amp in power after dying with his own mimic of ssj2 because of all the lighting surrounding him.

Mendax
But Cell was never using his power against SSJ1 Gohan. He onlt ever used his full power vs. SSJ2 Gohan.

Kento
We also never see what Gohan can really do at his Full Power as he doesn't want to fight. And Cell at the level he was even at with Gokou wasn't able to even touch ssj1 Gohan. And then Cell says he should use his full speed on him now, and that's when he catches Gohan, then blasts him into a mountain. But you can't just up your speed, without upping the ki you're using. And everyone thinks it severely hurt him, or could kill him, when fighting at the level of Gokou should do nothing of the sort. And Gokou then mentions that Gohan's ki hasn't diminished at all.

Galan007
Cell was still suppressing his power against SS1 Gohan, though, so he was likely just using the "full speed" he had access to in that state. As Mendax mentioned: Cell didn't actually power-up to 100% until Gohan went SS2 -- so that is the only time when his stats would have truly peaked.

It's kind of like when it was stated that USS Trunks was more powerful than Perfect Cell -- his power was still massively suppressed at the time, therefore we can only infer that USS Trunks > heavily suppressed Cell.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.