Predict Black Adam and Namor's power level

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HumbleServant
How powerful do you think Black Adam and Namor will be?
Do you think Namor will be Thor level?
Do you think Black Adam will be above Thor level?

NemeBro
I want to have sex with my own mother

tkitna
We already know Black Adams power level. Its on par with Shazam. Namor I believe will be nerfed as its a Black Panther movie. Could be wrong.

HumbleServant
Originally posted by tkitna
We already know Black Adams power level. Its on par with Shazam. Namor I believe will be nerfed as its a Black Panther movie. Could be wrong. How powerful is Shazam? Is he Wonder Woman or Aquaman level or something else?

Darth Thor
Black Adam should be more like a full potential Billy (outside of becoming the Wizard or some Uber shit like that).

IOW he should be > current Shazam.

Originally posted by NemeBro
I want to have sex with my own mother

Whats stopping you? Will she not consent ?

FrothByte
Dwayne Johnson has almost always played Mary Sues in his movie characters. Pretty sure Black Adam will be the most powerful DCEU hero yet.

Namor will probably be nerfed. I'm thinking around Spiderman levels, at the most Loki level.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by FrothByte
Dwayne Johnson has almost always played Mary Sues in his movie characters. Pretty sure Black Adam will be the most powerful DCEU hero yet.

Namor will probably be nerfed. I'm thinking around Spiderman levels, at the most Loki level. Nah that's Superman.

Impediment

BruceSkywalker
black adam will be massively op
and namor will be on par with olympic level swimmers

tkitna
Originally posted by HumbleServant
How powerful is Shazam? Is he Wonder Woman or Aquaman level or something else?

He's on par or maybe even above Wonder Woman and easily above Aquaman.

playa1258
Adam will be massively powerful. Probably on par with Superman. His feats will cause many shit storms.

Namor will be nerfed so the Black Panther crew will have a chance. Hope he's somehow not honestly.

Darth Thor
Yeah the way Rock keeps teasing BA vs Kal tells me hes gonna be top tier in the DCEU.

NemeBro
He's on par or maybe even above Wonder Woman and easily above Aquaman. Based on what? Certainly not anything from the films.

Robtard
Black Adam will probably be somewhere between Shazam's and Superman's showings.

Namor will probably be strong enough to stomp Wakanda's best, at least for a bit.

Khazra Reborn
The Rock usually has clauses in his contacts that limits the fights he can lose. So if he interacts with other characters he will most likely come out looking better.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
The Rock usually has clauses in his contacts that limits the fights he can lose. So if he interacts with other characters he will most likely come out looking better.

IIRC his clause prohibits him from actually losing. He can draw at worst.

playa1258
MCU Thor vs DCEU Black Adam should be lit.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
The Rock usually has clauses in his contacts that limits the fights he can lose. So if he interacts with other characters he will most likely come out looking better. Wait, really? What an insecure little phaggot. laughing out loud

Batista was right about him.

Darth Thor
Think he never got over Vin Diesels character beating him in his first Fast & Furious film.

Which was kinda BS tbh.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Think he never got over Vin Diesels character beating him in his first Fast & Furious film.

Which was kinda BS tbh.

To be fair with Dwayne, it was actually Vin who started that whole no-lose clause BS.

IIRC, in their first fight in Fast Five Vin wasn't happy with the initial choreography of their fight. I remember reading an article that mentioned the fight initially would have shown Hobbs getting the upper hand against Dom due to Hobbs' special forces training. Vin didn't like that he was taking too many hits against the Rock. So he developed a point system for fight choreography (where each hit had a corresponding "point and weight" to it) and made a clause that he should not be ever made to look like he was losing a fight (based on his point system).

In the next movie, Dwayne then included a clause in his contract that he wasn't allowed to lose as well. Presumably as a counter to Vin's contract, but that has since expanded to The Rock's other movies too.

Statham eventually added a similar clause to his contract by the time Hobbs and Shaw came out (most likely felt he needed to add something after working with the two), though I believe his is a little less restrictive. Something along the lines of simply making sure he gave as good as he got even if he lost. Basically just don't make him look like a chump.

Darth Thor
Ah right so Diesel really was a big baby, but I was right that Rock has never allowed that to happen again. Being strong is his thing though. So I sort of get it after what happened in Fast 5.

But then I don't remember Arny having in his contract that T-1000 couldn't beat him laughing out loud

Anyway back in the older comics both Shazam and BA have been portrayed as peers to Superman. So wouldn't be the worst thing in this case (Shazam clearly won't be though).

Robtard
It was reported that Diesel, Johnson and Statham all have clauses in not coming off as "wimps" on screen, so there's limits in how badly they can get beaten up on screen.

Diesel is the biggest whiner of the three, where he wanted to implement a 'punch by points' system and hired his lounger sister (a F&F producer) to count the hits.

Just reeks of insecurity, like Tom Cruise's contract of never coming off as even a little bit gay or bisexual with a character.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
It was reported that Diesel, Johnson and Statham all have clauses in not coming off as "wimps" on screen, so there's limits in how badly they can get beaten up on screen.

Diesel is the biggest whiner of the three, where he wanted to implement a 'punch by points' system and hired his lounger sister (a F&F producer) to count the hits.

Just reeks of insecurity, like Tom Cruise's contract of never coming off as even a little bit gay or bisexual with a character. and yet Top Gun 1 is gay as ****!

Robtard
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
and yet Top Gun 1 is gay as ****!

One of the greatest man love films.

I think Top Gun was filmed post Cruise becoming a Scientologist, which I believe is the reason he doesn't play gay or bi characters.

Old Man Whirly!
One of the greatest man love films.

I think Top Gun was filmed post Cruise becoming a Scientologist, which I believe is the reason he doesn't play gay or bi characters. he became a Scientologist the year Top Gun came out, so yeah, he was allowed to be gay in it.

playa1258
Dr Fate is another upcoming character that will be debated a ton.

He is confirmed to be able to see into the future, raise the dead and teleport. On top of flight, duplication and shields that we have seen in the trailers.

tkitna
Based on what? Certainly not anything from the films.

I thought Shazam had some really good feats in his movie but was just held back from his childish mentality. I admit though that I havent watched it since it came out so I very well could easily be wrong.

NemeBro

Just reeks of insecurity, like Tom Cruise's contract of never coming off as even a little bit gay or bisexual with a character. They're all insecure cvnts. Batista didn't whine like a b!tch about having to lose a fight to Ryan Gosling in phucking Blade Runner. Arnie as mentioned didn't cry about getting beat up by the T-1000. Nathan Jones could ****ing eat Johnson and have Diesel as an appetizer and still lost a fight to Tom Hardy. It's a movie, you're playing a character you moron. laughing out loud

NemeBro
I thought Shazam had some really good feats in his movie but was just held back from his childish mentality. I admit though that I havent watched it since it came out so I very well could easily be wrong. His best attribute is his speed. He (as well as his sister Darla) is legitimately very fast by comic book movie standards, being faster than lightning.

In other categories they haven't shown nearly as much strength.

Robtard
They're all insecure cvnts. Batista didn't whine like a b!tch about having to lose a fight to Ryan Gosling in phucking Blade Runner. Arnie as mentioned didn't cry about getting beat up by the T-1000. Nathan Jones could ****ing eat Johnson and have Diesel as an appetizer and still lost a fight to Tom Hardy. It's a movie, you're playing a character you moron. laughing out loud

No argument there thumb up

Old Man Whirly!
Sylvester Stallone has been beaten up in loads of his movies and tortured. He is a man's man and my favourite action star. Sly is the greatest, now come at me! Tbh Mel Gibso mad ani semite is also ****ing secure about his manliness, whether manhandling wives and girlfriends or wearing those shorts as "Tim". Best not to know to much about film stars and enjoy their movies.

Darth Thor
In The Rock's defence, I doubt Arny would have liked it if he fought Sly in a movie back in the day, and Sly whooped him.

Even in terms of story narrative, it was total BS having Dom beating Hobbs, which only happened because Diesel was being a big baby.

But then The Rock taking that to heart for all future contracts was his own inner baby reacting.

HumbleServant
How powerful do you guys think She Hulk will get? Do you think she would be Aquaman level?

ares834
"Little brother Dwayne" has nothing on Vin.

https://cdn3.whatculture.com/images/2019/04/79f92bc876de355d-600x338.jpg

Darth Thor
Rock has sorta admitted Superman is more powerful than BA.

So he's not the baby Diesel is.

DeadpoolXXX
black adam is going to be an absolute beast, no doubt about it. my prediction is that no one without at least superman level physicals, or a greater level of magic will even be able to make a dent.

Psychotron
Originally posted by Darth Thor
But then I don't remember Arny having in his contract that T-1000 couldn't beat him laughing out loud

Arnold isn't insecure like Dwayne is. He lost to Sarah Connor, the T-1000, Batman, etc.

carthage
Adam is definitely post JL-Superman level this is all but confirmed

Namor will probably be Spiderman and MCU Abomination level (unless he gets clowned by Shuri Panther)

Darth Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.