Batman (with wolverines powers) run the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HumbleServant
Batman gets all of Wolverines powers and adamantium and has 4 months to train on using them. He can create new gear to go along with his powers. He doesn't know who he is going to face

Deadpool
Captain America
Bane on Venom
Sabretooth
Spiderman
Luke Cage
Ares
Colossus
Thing
She Hulk
Namor
Aquaman
Hercules (Marvel)
Superboy
Wonder Woman
Zod
Thor
Superman

Bentley
He decides to create new gear that makes him high abstract level

Philosophía
Originally posted by HumbleServant
has 4 months to train on using them. He can create new gear to go along with his powers. So essentially 4 months of prep? Clears.

StiltmanFTW
The only threat here is Luke Cage if he channels the power of the whole BLM movement.

h1a8
The problem is that Batman is not willing to kill. That hinders many different attacks that Logan would actually do.
If Batman is willing to kill then he would make it to superbly
If not then probably Thing or She Hulk

Sin I AM
He could probably clear..

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by h1a8
The problem is that Batman is not willing to kill. That hinders many different attacks that Logan would actually do.
If Batman is willing to kill then he would make it to superbly
If not then probably Thing or She Hulk

https://i.ibb.co/yqpVXc3/RCO047-1653724423.jpg

BruceSkywalker
batman doesn't need logan's powers to defeat these poozers

h1a8
Originally posted by Sin I AM
He could probably clear.. He's not fast enough for WW. He definitely stops there.
She Hulk has healing factor. Batman is not willing to use claws in a fatal way. She heals and koes or BFR him.

h1a8
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
https://i.ibb.co/yqpVXc3/RCO047-1653724423.jpg I've seen Logan kill dozens of people. Or use fatal attacks against Hulk, etc. That one scene doesn't mean jack.

8swords
He's not fast enough for WW. He definitely stops there.
She Hulk has healing factor. Batman is not willing to use claws in a fatal way. She heals and koes or BFR him.

basic knowledge means batman knows she hulk has HF, so claws to the head would be the easier answer, he did that to hulk iirc.

as for ww. not sure. dont know if ww ever lassoed batman before,

StyleTime
Giving him 4 months prep time pretty much shoots a hole in the thread. It doesn't really matter what powers he's getting tbh.

DarkSaint85
He clears.

Parmaniac
I've seen Logan kill dozens of people. Or use fatal attacks against Hulk, etc. That one scene doesn't mean jack. It's almost like you don't want to understand a point that's being made...

steverules_2
So essentially this is Dark Claw running the gauntlet

https://i.postimg.cc/s2yJ6n4T/E1-C73-ED3-0-D51-4-BD8-85-BB-7883-F8-B1-F116.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Parmaniac
It's almost like you don't want to understand a point that's being made...

Find me a single non-autistic post h1 has ever made laughing out loud

Khazra Reborn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.