Batman Vs Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HumbleServant
They have full knowledge of each other and what they are capable of prep wise.
12 hours of prep

DarkSaint85
Batman wins. Doom would have arrogance and hubris on his side.

Not saying Bruce isn't arrogant either....but he'd have a plan B, C and D.

Smurph
You could write the story either way, but if I have to choose one then I'll choose Doom. Magic gives him a big advantage, imo.

DarkSaint85
Batman negates magic sneer

Bentley
Doom needs more prep to handle the Batkick

BruceSkywalker
bruce converts doom over to his side and he becomes a member of batman, inc

tkitna
Doom would just go back in time and grab Bruces parents to use as hostages.

ShadowFyre
Doom converts Bruce to go back in time and murder his own parents and himself.

Or, Batman is just a doombot

Or, Doom Magic Batkicks Batman to death in a Batkick fight. With no armor.

I have no freaking clue as to wtf either of them can't do in a matter of minutes or hours that they can do in 12. I mean almost every major hero or villain in comics has basically instant access to ridiculous things. I mean both Doom and Bats have spacefaring abilities or contacts that allow them travel as far as the story permits in seconds or hours. I'm assuming Batman can have someone access the infinite number of universes and dimensions Doom can whisk his way off to.

On that thought, Doom probably has an entire army in a pocket dimension somewhere. He wins.

You know how I would win a prep fight? Start punching them in the face as soon as we are told that we have 12 hrs prep time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.