Andor (2022)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard

Darth Thor
^ R1 is usually rated the best SW film of the Disney era. I certainly had no complaints with it.

And yeah looking forward to this. Just gutted K-2SO isnt in it.

Robtard
R1 definitely is and my a long stretch.

I just recall a lot of complaints about it being dirty ass when it came out, but I loved it and I seemed to be in the minority. But makes sense that it's aged better with the SW turds that followed.

jaden_2.0
You phaggots are easily pleased. Rogue One was dreadful with the sole exception of Vader's hallway slaughter. When the only death that hit emotionally was the robot then you know the characterisation was totally off. This will also be ass gunge sprinkled with armpit hair.

Robtard
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
You phaggots are easily pleased. Rogue One was dreadful with the sole exception of Vader's hallway slaughter. When the only death that hit emotionally was the robot then you know the characterisation was totally off. This will also be ass gunge sprinkled with armpit hair.

^ Obvious Trekker nerd

jaden_2.0
If only these days. They've done nothing good since Voyager.

Robtard
Star Trek: Strange New Worlds was surprisingly good, imo. Only two meh eps and one really bad ep out of 10. The other 7 were good to pretty good.

They went back to the episodic formula, as it should be.

jaden_2.0
Don't make me have to repeat myself.

Robtard
That's it, I'm flying to Scotland and we're aff tae settle this in th' proper scots fashion by throwing rocks

jaden_2.0
You just want to toss mi caber

Darth Thor
If only these days. They've done nothing good since Voyager.

Voyager ? Yuk.

I mean had its moments. But overall was just more of the same and contributed to audiences getting sick to death of Trek.

jaden_2.0
Nah Voyager was awesome apart from the weakening and humanising of The Borg.

Enterprise was trash though. Except that episode when T'pol started entering the Vulcan breeding phase.
r-GWEslIuX4

Robtard
Must watch episodes of Enterprise:

Borderland S04E04
Cold Station 12 S04E05
The Augments S04E06

Affliction S04E15
Divergence S04E16

Good episodes and explains away why Klingons in Kirk's time look like swarthy humans instead of the crabheads like Worf.

Also good as it deals with the Borg and is a standalone episode:

Regeneration S02E23

Darth Thor
Nah Voyager was awesome apart from the weakening and humanising of The Borg.

Aside from Seven of Nine the whole Borg entry on the show was trash. They couldnt come up with a memorable villain for the show so just adopted and f***ed up the Borg instead.

Most the characters were trash as well.

Finale was also trash.

StiltmanFTW
Rogue One was so loved on KMC and everywhere else, Felicity got an actual bukkake from the fans.

Originally posted by Darth Thor
^ R1 is usually rated the best SW film of the Disney era.

Easily.

Rob has been doing drugs with Whirly again, smh.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Rob has been doing drugs with Whirly again, smh.

I've told them to lay off the drugs and meditate more !

Total Warrior
They forgot aliens exist but still looking forward to it

Patient_Leech
Omg, another fu#king Star Wars show...

I FU#KING LOVE STAR WARS!!

https://c.tenor.com/M9bjc6x9ru4AAAAd/star-wars-red-letter-media.gif

StiltmanFTW
You'd prefer to torment us with Riddick laughing out loud

Robtard
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Omg, another fu#king Star Wars show...

https://c.tenor.com/M9bjc6x9ru4AAAAd/star-wars-red-letter-media.gif
Just for that, I hope they reboot the Riddick franchise and cast Elliot Page as Riddick and redo Pitch Black, but instead of having to kill the night-monsters, Riddick gets in touch with their inner feelings, his true power, and they learn to accept each other, so he doesn't have to end up stabbing Carolyn Fry in the back to save himself. What a dick move.

NemeBro
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/ec/19/17/ec19175eaba927f3a6bbf2aa3328956b.jpg

Robtard
Come on, it's an oldie, but still a goodie.

StiltmanFTW
thumb up

Leech doesn't deserve fresh material.

And he certainly wouldn't appreciate it, either stick out tongue

Me, I'm a simple man. I'd just have Vin Diesel break into Leech's house and make him a part of his "family", if you know what I mean...

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Robtard
Just for that, I hope they reboot the Riddick franchise and cast Elliot Page as Riddick and redo Pitch Black, but instead of having to kill the night-monsters, Riddick gets in touch with their inner feelings, his true power, and they learn to accept each other, so he doesn't have to end up stabbing Carolyn Fry in the back to save himself. What a dick move.

You're probably not far off. It sounds like the new PC rendition..

Me, I'm a simple man. I'd just have Vin Diesel break into Leech's house and make him a part of his "family", if you know what I mean...

laughing out loud

I think you're talking about rape. Aren't you? hm..

Why are you guys being dicks, anyway... all I said was:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/DentalPassionateBuffalo-max-1mb.gif

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

I think you're talking about rape. Aren't you? hm..

Bingo thumb up

https://i.ibb.co/d7TDpyd/Lean-Forthright-Heterodontosaurus-size-restricted.gif

Patient_Leech
Careful with Vin, he might skull-fu#k you in your sleep..

https://c.tenor.com/X93KqnVxpWIAAAAC/star-wars-mr-plinkett.gif

Robtard
Bingo thumb up

"And after I pulled both fists out of Patient Leech's ass, he gaped this much." -Vin Diesel

ps Still love ya, PL <3

Darth Thor

"And after I pulled both fists out of Patient Leech's ass, he gaped this much." -Vin Diesel

laughing out loud

Laughing at how Robs dialogue fits the gif.

Patient_Leech
lmao laughing out loud

Robtard
laughing out loud

Laughing at how Robs dialogue fits the gif.
lmao laughing out loud

thumb up

NemeBro
Come on, it's an oldie, but still a goodie. I don't even know what your gay discussion with Leech is about. That is my response to this show.

Robtard
Gay stuff, obviously.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by NemeBro
I don't even know what your gay discussion with Leech is about. That is my response to this show.

He doesn't F#CKING LOVE STAR WARS!!!

Off with his head!!! mad

You don't like Disney shoving a new Star Wars product down your throat every 2 weeks?? WHY NOT??!! sad

StiltmanFTW

ps Still love ya, PL <3

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

thumb up

Off with his head!!! mad

You don't like Disney shoving a new Star Wars product down your throat every 2 weeks?? WHY NOT??!! sad

Don't hate on stuff just because it's successful and popular, bro.

Otherwise, you'll be forced to start hating on Dune in no time, too.

Patient_Leech

Don't hate on stuff just because it's successful and popular, bro.

Otherwise, you'll be forced to start hating on Dune in no time, too.

Star Wars owes everything it IS to Dune. BRO. stick out tongue

StiltmanFTW
mmm

You really need some tough love from Vin.

NemeBro

Off with his head!!! mad

You don't like Disney shoving a new Star Wars product down your throat every 2 weeks?? WHY NOT??!! sad I don't like every single show Disney is using the IP for being set in the same familiar settings and timelines with characters we already know. It's boring fanservice for fans who just want the same shit over and over again (and yet somehow Boba Fett and to an admittedly lesser extent Obi-Wan managed to even **** that up hahahah) because they are still emotionally hysterical about the sequel trilogy.

The Mandalorian is the best of the live action shows and even it was still ultimately too close and connected to the OT for my tastes. But at least it did have mostly an original cast.

Like, did anyone really give a shit about what Obi was doing on Tatooine?

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by NemeBro
I don't like every single show Disney is using the IP for being set in the same familiar settings and timelines with characters we already know. It's boring fanservice for fans who just want the same shit over and over again...

Yeah, pretty much bingo there.

Disney has made Star Wars creatively bankrupt.

DeadpoolXXX
2 episodes in. boring as shit so far.

Total Warrior
Watched the first 3 eps. I'm liking it so far

ares834
This was great. I really enjoyed it.

I suppose the best thing I can say about it is that it does not feel at all like a Disney+ show.

And thank god for that.

Total Warrior
Yeah, Episode 3 was great. The first two were a little bit slow at times maybe, but overall I liked them. Heard some people say they don't feel like star wars. Whatever that's supposed to mean

Darth Thor
Yeah I like now after watching Ep.3. Was bored yesterday after the first two so left the third for today.

The 3 episodes could have easily been condensed down into an hour long single ep.

DeadpoolXXX
ya the 3rd episode was definitely a step up from the other 2.

carthage
Its a slow burn but it really kicked up after the 3rd ep

Total Warrior
Lots of Easter eggs in this ep

ares834
"muh eastereggs"

Jesus. Is it any surprise that SW is in such dire straits when all half the fanbase cares about are easter eggs?

Anyway, the episode was excellent. I'm a sucker for Imperial bureaucracy scenes and this one had a lot of that done well. And the design aesthetic for it is wonderful. The other two storylines were quite enjoyable as well. Interesting to see Mon Mothma's husband seems to be an Imperial sympathizer.

I only wish there were more aliens in this.

Total Warrior
Yeah dunno why star wars movies and tv series (except the animated ones) are struggling so much to bring aliens on screen. Ep 2 and 20 twenty years ago had plenty of them. Other franchises like Guardian of the Galaxy have no problem showing worlds full of aliens. But apparently the budget seems to always be too low to create them with cgi

carthage
Loved the shots of Coruscant and the greater unfolding plot with the team. I dont mind slowburner shows like this in the SW universe that aren't connected to force users. Its a shame there probably wont be more series like this

Eli Vanto
Really enjoying this so far.

I wonder if there's any chance of seeing Tarkin at all? Would be cool to see him walk in and just dominate the room of bureaucrats.

Even a reference to Thrawn would be cool.

Tzeentch
God I hope not. This would be the best Star Wars media made in the last 18 years if it didn't contain a single pre-existing Star Wars character with the exception of Andor himself.

Sheev
Last episode was pretty boring. Still waiting for this to hit a solid stride.

Total Warrior
Really enjoyed this ep

Total Warrior
Loved this new episode

Total Warrior

Darth Thor
9 episodes in, will likely finish next weekend.

But honestly im really enjoying this.

Total Warrior
Yeah, I loved Serkis and the prison break episode

Darth Thor

Old Man Whirly!
Yeah, it was a slow burn, but rewarding.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Total Warrior
Yeah, I loved Serkis and the prison break episode

Hmm was expecting a bit more with the prison break.

Anyway will finish last two tomorrow.

ares834
Good finale. This show was great. Very surprising to see something this good from Disney considering all the mediocre carp they've been pushing out recently.

Total Warrior
Yeah could even be better than the Mandalorian

Tzeentch
My great fear is that now that the show is critically acclaimed it's going to get the attention of the Disney higherups and executive meddling will destroy season 2. "well now that we know the show sells, can't we find a way to plug our yoda show into it somehow? What about a Kanan cameo episode? Someone get Filoni on the phone!" Garbage.

Darth Thor
^ lol I was thinking if Filoni gets involved we will see Ahsoka, Vos and Maul in Season 2. Plus of course the Rebels crew.

But have to say they were very controlled here. Not a single lightsaber (although theory is Luthen carries one).

Show was definitely much more grown up than we come to expect from Disney. I do want K2S0 for season 2 though.

NemeBro
Okay, I'll admit it. You did good, Fox.

Total Warrior
Actually i heard the series isn't getting a lot of views, i'm afraid they may cancel season 2

Tzeentch
It's consistently been in the top 5 most watched shows this season. But it is the least watched Star Wars live action show.

Season 2 is already confirmed. Coming out in 2023.

Total Warrior
Oh perfect

Darth Thor
I heard it will only be two seasons though, which is a bummer.

This could have easily been an epic 3 seasons.

Tzeentch
True, but I'm okay with 2 seasons because shows overstaying their welcome is a constant problem. Knowing that they're working against a deadline will hopefully keep the story progression focused and prevent filler episodes and screentime wasted cameos, references etc.

Darth Thor
^ I mean I would think 3 seasons wouldn't really be overstaying it's welcome. But really depends what the writer's planned story was.

If it's another 12 episodes then I guess that would be a traditional 24 episode season but a limited one off series.

But I guess the thing that gets to me is we are already at the half way point to Rogue One (I think they said the series will end just as R1 starts). Would have been nice to have an extra season of him just being in the Rebellion (preferably with K2S0).

Tzeentch
That would be cool, but I think that you would also risk stalling out on his character arc. Andor is the protagonist, which means that he has to be the narrative focus. The first season was about how he went from being a self-serving mercenary to genuinely believing in the rebel cause. We have all of season 2 for another round of character growth (presumably, strengthening his conviction for the Alliance and showing why he was willing to die for it by R1). What would be left for his character to work toward with an entire third season? I think the writers know that since he's doomed to die within only a few years of when the show starts, they don't have the luxury of a lot of room to work with when developing plotlines.

Robtard
I'm late to watching this, on ep 5 now, I think, slow start, but it's getting really good. I just watched the ep where they pull what is essentially a bank heist. Looking forward to the rest if it keeps the upward trajectory.

Darth Thor
I'm late to watching this, on ep 5 now, I think, slow start, but it's getting really good. I just watched the ep where they pull what is essentially a bank heist. Looking forward to the rest if it keeps the upward trajectory.

Yeah was a slow start, but I just love that hardcore rebellion stuff. Like I just live all those Mon Mothma scenes shrug

Robtard
Yeah was a slow start, but I just love that hardcore rebellion stuff. Like I just live all those Mon Mothma scenes shrug Got three more to go, this show just gets better.

Not as fun as Mandalorian, but leagues above Boba Fett and Obi Wan

Darth Thor
Got three more to go, this show just gets better.

Not as fun as Mandalorian, but leagues above Boba Fett and Obi Wan

Mandalorian is more fun by design. Enjoyment from this is from better writing and character arcs. Plus just showing the other side of Star Wars, getting more into the dark side of the Rebellion.

Robtard
Good show overall. Looking forward to season 2.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.