Dragonball Super: Superhero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BruceSkywalker
Watched this tonight,, Loved it

Ridley_Prime
Outside of Piccolo finally getting a good buff, did not care for this and got way more out of the films and things that came before; DBS Broly, Battle of the Gods, etc.

Kazenji
I know the film is in theaters, But i can wait until i can buy it.

BruceSkywalker
also Beast Gohan is freaking f7cking awesome

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
also Beast Gohan is freaking f7cking awesome Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Watched this tonight,, Loved it

Saw the movie at the pictures today... all the kids giggled at Bulma's ass when she was looking for the Wis communicator. Also, Goku let Vegeta win!

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Outside of Piccolo finally getting a good buff, did not care for this and got way more out of the films and things that came before; DBS Broly, Battle of the Gods, etc. Agreed. Worst of the super movies for sure. Final fight was trash too.

Gohan barely fought after getting that dope final form. Piccolo was dope though. Dude carried the movie. Planet would have been trashed without him.

Kind of sad Frieza and Brolly got such good super takes, but Cell got kind of trashed. Could have been an epic movie if he achieved his perfect form and just had an all out brawl with Beast Gohan.

ackley
In my opinion, this was a big flop, I didn't liked it at all.

cdtm
Didn't realize this waa out.

I'm behind on the Heroes show, probably should catch up on that first if this is Xenoverse universe.

Robtard
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Saw the movie at the pictures today... all the kids giggled at Bulma's ass when she was looking for the Wis communicator. Also, Goku let Vegeta win!

I googled this, and then giggled myself

cdtm
Still haven't seen it, but calling Goku letting ANYONE win questionable. Mainly because that's a level of thinking and subtlety I'm not certain he's capable of (The father of two still has no clue where babies come from!) smile

Whirl, was it overt, or is that a personal theory?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.