Hercules vs. Banshee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
whistle Can Banshee exterminate density into gravity for the kill? Making an early grave?

lawest9
Are you serious?

Smurph
Originally posted by lawest9
Are you serious? I can't tell whether you think this is a stomp for Herc or Banshee

zopzop
Banshee wins. He has so many options to take Herc out of the fight.

lawest9
Originally posted by Smurph
I can't tell whether you think this is a stomp for Herc or Banshee I just wonder if Herc is not too durable for anything that Sean can put out, if you can show me someone similar that either have fought before for me to go off of.

leonidas
i'd love to see that too....

Old Man Whirly!
He did save Japan.

zopzop
Originally posted by lawest9
I just wonder if Herc is not too durable for anything that Sean can put out, if you can show me someone similar that either have fought before for me to go off of. Originally posted by leonidas
i'd love to see that too.... Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
He did save Japan.
Banshee would wreck him going all out.
https://i.postimg.cc/HrwmpMKB/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/069srQ1x/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/Mct8BSzB/image.jpg
He countered a power source that was capable of sinking the entire nation of Japan. The backlash destroyed hundreds of small islands for miles. But he doesn't even need to do this, he can just put him to sleep using harmonics.

StiltmanFTW
Does Sean have any good showings against bricks?

zopzop
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Does Sean have any good showings against bricks?
There was a sweet respect thread on reddit but it's gone sad I don't recall off the top of my head if he went up against any brick.

StiltmanFTW
If we take the featureless environment rule literally (eliminating city settings and such), then most fliers with ranged options can take down powerful opponents.

But on panel, Sean was shocked by Steve's grip strength and such.

Undecided here.

Smurph
What happens if Banshee screams and Herc thunderclaps?

StiltmanFTW
Good question.

According to wikia, Sean is able to generate a sonic shield of some sort, but I don't recall ever seeing that in action.

T-clap would f*ck him up if he were in range and didn't manage to counter it with his scream in time, most likely.

It needs to be said that Herc doesn't t-clap often, though. And it's not anywhere near as effective as the Hulk doing the same thing.

Would be pretty pathetic is an acoustikinesis user got beat with such a tactic, but hey, comics. Anything is possible.

Old Man Whirly!
Good question.

According to wikia, Sean is able to generate a sonic shield of some sort, but I don't recall ever seeing that in action.

T-clap would f*ck him up if he were in range and didn't manage to counter it with his scream in time, most likely.

It needs to be said that Herc doesn't t-clap often, though. And it's not anywhere near as effective as the Hulk doing the same thing.

Would be pretty pathetic is an acoustikinesis user got beat with such a tactic, but hey, comics. Anything is possible. yeah he can block bullets with it. He can also match frequency of sound waves, all sound is is a release of pressure from high to low. Trust me he can produce a bigger thunderclap with his vocal chords than Herc can clapping. The magnum incident shows that.

Smurph
Good question.

Would be pretty pathetic is an acoustikinesis user got beat with such a tactic, but hey, comics. Anything is possible. Yeah I agree with all of this. I do think that it might occur to Herc to thunderclap if he's in a featureless environment with an opponent who is just screaming at him... but maybe I'm being generous.

Iirc when he was mortal/powerless, Hobgoblin used his sonic snicker in their battle but I think Herc just dodged it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.